Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

[photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years (1753 Views)

How Amaechi’s Decision To Run For President May Be A ‘jericho Wall’ To Tinubu / How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Asphericnews: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2020

History will be made Tuesday September 29, 2020, as President Muhammadu Buhari commissions the Warri- Itakpe Railway Project, passing through Kogi, Edo and Delta States. Roughly two years ago, the project wore the ruins of over thirty years abandonment.

Following an inspection tour by the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in 2017, work commenced in 2018 and was completed in 2020. The 320Kms railway, has 11 stations.

Between 2018 and 2020, under the supervision of the Ministry of Transportation and keen followups by Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, construction giants- Julius Berger, China Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) and ZTE, brought the 30 years abandoned project to reality.

The Railway was strategically located to aid the transportation of cargoes and raw materials between Ajaokuta Steel Industry and the Warri Port. Recall that the Managing Director, Nigerian Railway Cooperation, had stated that there were plans for the commencement of pipeline transportation from Warri Port and also discussion with Dangote and Bua Cement companies, to transport products from Ajaokuta by rail.

https://asphericnews.com/2020/09/27/photos-how-amaechi-completed-warri-itakpe-railway-in-two-years/

Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Asphericnews: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Warri- Itakpe Railway in 2017

1 Like

Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Jones4190(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
I was in my room last night when my neighbor started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand.
When I dashed nto her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbor inside her sitting room and other neighbors joined me.
We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!" .
I wanted to be a hero
that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye.
Then, i said if i count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed.
I started counting, 1...2....3 go!
Then, Peeeeeeeem! NEPA took d
light, (dat was wen I knew my village people have finally descided to kill me).
We all started screaming in the dark
because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room.
We nearly killed ourselves.
If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake.
If I touched someone too, I will receive a bombastic beating too.
My Brothers and Sisters, as am talking to you now... We are all in the hospital because we nearly killed ourselves with the wood instead of the snake.
I have stopped helping people since then.
you cannot come and kill me for my children.

3 Likes

Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Asphericnews: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan Station 2020

Read also: Warri- Itakpe Railway: Agbor Station was a thick forest- Amaechi’s aide

https://asphericnews.com/2020/09/27/warri-itakpe-railway-agbor-station-was-a-thick-forest-amaechis-aide/

Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Asphericnews: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j rule 2
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Ever8090: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Are you sure this is Nigeria?...

Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Odingo1: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nice but why did the camera captured only one spot of the railway tongue shocked
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Xscape1993(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good one from them. I must be sincere here my people.
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Arrewa: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Odingo1:
Nice but why did the camera captured only one spot of the railway tongue shocked
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by IkwerrePikin: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Buhari will endorse Rotimi Amaechi for President 2023

1 Like

Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by mamaafrik(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
The Calabar-Lagos Track should commence as soon as possible before any kano-Niger one.......,if the chinko wan collateral for the money,we can cede Bornu to the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by gbowoade85142: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
fun but why did the camcorder captured only one corner of the rail
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Brandstudio01: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Highly commendable
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oh please can we stop this lies ...this road was already at am advanced stage before APC came to power
Kaduna rail , warri rail and Abuja metro were over 70% complete each before APC took over ...it's a shame it took them this long to complete it
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Muna4real(f): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is a very big lie ohh! There is no railway in warri ohh! Stop lying ohh! It will not change the fact that buhari's government has failed. All these lies will not lead you anywhere. And even if they commission anyone, it will never be completed.
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Asphericnews: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
Oh please can we stop this lies ...this road was already at am advanced stage before APC came to power
Kaduna rail , warri rail and Abuja metro were over 70% complete each before APC took over ...it's a shame it took them this long to complete it

70% completion? Seems your memory needs factory reset. President Goodluck Jonathan only agreed to pay N33bn for the design and completion of the tracks but did nothing substantial about it.
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Asphericnews:

70% completion? Seems your memory needs factory reset. President Goodluck Jonathan only agreed to pay N33bn for the design and completion of the tracks but did nothing substantial about it.
For which of them ? Warri lol
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Charmingrascal(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Amaechi the only Igbo man I can support for Presidency.
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Mcuzy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Abeg where in Warri ? Because the one wey Jonathan do not dey function
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by roundman: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Muna4real:
This is a very big lie ohh! There is no railway in warri ohh! Stop lying ohh! It will not change the fact that buhari's government has failed. All these lies will not lead you anywhere. And even if they commission anyone, it will never be completed.
Do you leave in warri, let's start from there?
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by michlins(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pair this guy with someone like Kwankwaso and APC will retain power come 2023. It's a fact.

All these bromance with SE and SS after Buhari called them 5% initially is to ensure that they provide the votes come 2023 for the North.

Watch as APC will sacrifice any state with Tinubu as the main supporter. Edo is a classic example of how much North wants to sacrifice to hold unto power come 2023
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by updatechange(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mr railwayv grin
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by osscarr(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Asphericnews:
Warri- Itakpe Railway in 2017
Gid bless u for exposing thus evil
this is exactly what I see when passing there everyday
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Muna4real(f): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
roundman:
Do you leave in warri, let's start from there?

I grew up there.
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by duality(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
We all know when those railway tracks were layed. as far back as year 2000 those tracks have been there. If you travel from Uromi to Agbor, you will see it.

No be today or Buhari thing.

However if they can make it work then kudos to them.
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Mace0lane: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Igbochief001:
No wonder Ebele Jonathan was commissioning 2ND Niger Bridge on paper after complete it 100% for your propaganda media.
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Mace0lane:

No wonder Ebele Jonathan was commissioning 2ND Niger Bridge on paper after complete it 100% for your propaganda media.
Is that all u could come up with ?
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by Idiotseverywher: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Asphericnews:

. You are the one lying here, what is your gain, why can't you people have conscience for just fees minutes, it's a shame, have you ever ask yourself where you be when you die with this type of life you are living
Re: [photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
I just hope lack of maintenance will not destroy All these?

(1) (Reply)

See Why Igbos Are Not Serious About 2023 Politics / All Tribes In Nigeria and states they originate / Know The Ranks(hierarchy) In Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.