Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Best VTU Portal/ Website Creator To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best VTU Portal/ Website Creator To Make Money (336 Views)

Geotopup : The Best VTU Platform In Nigeria (recommended) / Best VTU Platform In Nigeria To Buy Cheap Data, Airtime, Electricity Tokens Etc / Cheapest And Best Vtu Airtime Site For Interested Vtu Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best VTU Portal/ Website Creator To Make Money by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Everybody now buys data/airtime, recharge their bills and exam pins online...

Many buy it cheaper from some certain websites

Those websites make tons of money daily as People buy from their website cheaper than what the normal network providers sell it for.

It's called [h2]VTU business[/h2] - Virtual Top Up

People who own such websites makes thousands of naira per day.

Just 24hrs of the day.

You can imagine that...

How about owning one... As yours? Your very own. Branded with your name and everything.

It's not a rocket science

You can own one too.

It doesn't cost millions. It costs little.

I have all the possibilities that will enable you own one.

I have the script / software.... Which you can just upload and customize... and boom... You are done!

Sound too techy? It has Installation tutorial (Video guides + PDF)
We can support you by installing it for you.

I still made a step by step directory video that shows you how.

Just follow suit and launch your VTU site today-today with this best software

And....
Start minting raw cash as people buy from your site.

Come lemme hand you over the script and video tutorials... Which will keep you up and running as you take action

You can get it by contacting me if you wish
Re: Best VTU Portal/ Website Creator To Make Money by innocent120: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
what is holding you from starting one
Re: Best VTU Portal/ Website Creator To Make Money by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm a developer. I create websites.

I can create yours for you

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Anything Online For Free / Lotteryspy Tools Made Lotto Forecasting Easy / How To Raise Capital For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.