Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Actress Susan Peters Baptise Her Son Prince Samuel Ochai Jnr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Susan Peters Baptise Her Son Prince Samuel Ochai Jnr (711 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Susan Peters Baptise Her Son Prince Samuel Ochai Jnr by NigeriaDaily247: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Actress Susan Peters has shared a picture on her instagram page from the baptism of her son Prince Samuel Ochai Jnr.

She also posted another picture of her mum carrying her son, wishing her dad was alive.

She wrote:

“My Benue Pikin. Prince Samuel Ochai Jnr
#Loveyoualways”

“See the joy on my mom’s face , it’s EPIC MAMA of all nations .
Wish dad was here but still God is faithful #Ekum #Mine #Ours”

Her post:

https://naijaroom.com/actress-susan-peters-baptise-her-son-prince-samuel-ochai-jnr/
Re: Actress Susan Peters Baptise Her Son Prince Samuel Ochai Jnr by janedonez(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nice to see that the child is being led through the right path
Re: Actress Susan Peters Baptise Her Son Prince Samuel Ochai Jnr by bernard1000001(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
congratz

(1) (Reply)

Bbn’s Dorathy Hospitalized As Her Sister Calls For Urgent Prayers / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Queen Naomi Welcome A New Bouncing Baby Boy / Ghanaian Actress, Salma Mumin Celebrates Birthday In Hot Newspaper Dress –photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.