Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Wake Up! Why Are You Sleeping? - Apostle Victor Peters. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up! Why Are You Sleeping? - Apostle Victor Peters. (227 Views)

Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / "Don't Give Up Your Dreams" By Apostle Victor Peters. / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up! Why Are You Sleeping? - Apostle Victor Peters. by Royalty1234(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
*WAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?*

*Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.* Romans12:11(NIV).

We are in a very critical time...the end is not only near but here. This is a deadly hour,too deadly for any Christian to be lukewarm! Jesus said in Revelation 3:16 *'So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth'.*

How can anyone at this time choose to be a 'yoyo' Christian?! This is the period of awakening. This is the period of revival. This is the time to be on fire for the Lord.! This is not the time to be asleep, rather it's a time to be awake and ready for the coming of the Lord!.

You'll have to hire a complete dummy to help you deny the signs of the end time that are already upon us. Evil is so thick in the air,shameless acts of immorality have become fashionable, shedding of innocent blood is where some derive their joy and those in authority demonstrate their strength through their hardness of heart and callousness... everything in the world has gone upside down! We see the prophecies concerning these last days written in the Bible playing out before us.

Beloved Christian brother or sister,it's time to wake up from your slumber! It's time you begin again to take those spiritual exercises you once treasured and did diligently seriously again. The time is ticking and the Church of Christ is about to be taken out of the scene. You must not be found here after we are gone! Do all you can to escape the evil that will prevail and rule on earth after the Church. Remember the words of our Lord in Luke 21:34-36 *'And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.*
*For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.*
*Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.'*

SAY: *I'M AWAKE, NEVER ASLEEP. I AM ON FIRE FOR GOD AND I'LL NEVER MISS THE RAPTURE IN JESUS NAME!*

SHARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE,SAVE A SOUL FROM HELL.

Listen to spirit-filled teachings by Apostle Victor Peters on Audiomack, Castbox, Apple podcast, Google podcast e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria – Adeboye Warns Buhari / Must Watch! For All Catholics And Non Catholic Scientific Evidence Of Eucharist. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.