Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (955 Views)

How I Got Totally Cured From Ulcer / 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Depsui(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: . by Coder2Client(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Depression can be cured if you can let go of what hold you captive in to depression.

You lost someone so dare to you? So do some but life have to move on.

Are you jobless? So do many graduates but life have to move on.

Why are you depressed?

What causes your BP rise most of the time?
Re: . by Draggun(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Smoke some weed and you'll be fine. It works, although for a while, but it'd free your mind from suicidal thoughts.
Re: . by Kriss216: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Depression is more of emotions. Emotions can be controlled not just cured.

Learn to fight some battles within you.

1 Like

Re: . by jesmond3945: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Depsui:
I've been depressed for over 7years and I've been on medications for about 2years. My question is that does anyone know anybody cured totally from depression?

The medications helped in a way, i had attempted to commit suicide before about 5 times( and it was not a call for attention). Now, i dont attempt suicide again, but I still want to die most times. 

I just want to know if people can be totally cured from depression.
what is depressing you?
Re: . by neonly: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
How I wish I can help you but honestly everybody in d country is depressed in one way or the other
What I can just advice to keep yourself in a very positive environment and friends it will go a long way
Wish you are best
Re: . by Depsui(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Coder2Client:
Depression can be cured if you can let go of what hold you captive in to depression.

You lost someone so dare to you? So do some but life have to move on.

Are you jobless? So do many graduates but life have to move on.

Why are you depressed?

What causes your BP rise most of the time?

That's the problem, i dont have anything to be depressed about, still, most of the time i want die. I just loose interest in life.
Re: . by Depsui(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
jesmond3945:
what is depressing you?

Nothing in particular, i just loose all interest in life
Re: . by Depsui(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Depression is more of emotions. Emotions can be controlled not just cured.

Learn to fight some battles within you.

Please how do i control it?
Re: . by jesmond3945: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Depsui:

Nothing in particular, i just loose all interest in life
that means you are positive about nothing that's really dangerous. However, are you a Christian does Jesus Christ interest you?
Re: . by Depsui(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
jesmond3945:
that means you are positive about nothing that's really dangerous. However, are you a Christian does Jesus Christ interest you?

Am a Christian
Re: . by jesmond3945: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Depsui:

Am a Christian
so what really interest you and makes you happy?

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Premature Ejaculation / Please Is There A Medical Solution For This.. (viewers discretion is adviced) / Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.