Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? (648 Views)

Please Any Doctor In The House Help Me Explain / What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It / *symptoms Of Staph Aureus* Do You Experience Some Of These Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by siesmyencounter: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2023
Continual headache ,Sometimes it reduces but most times the headache is on .

I feel Pains in my eyes .

I feel Pains in my Heart sometimes .

I feel Numbness in my Fingers and left Leg.

Have you experienced these Symptoms Before ?

What were the Steps taken ,Drugs ..

I need Advise of people that once experienced these .

Been to Clinic ,Was given Malaria Medications ,Paracetamol and Amoxylin.

The Headache Subsided but the symptoms are back

Visited an Eye Consultants too ,Was given eue drops and some drugs ...

Pls.Share .
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by amSTARboy: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2023
siesmyencounter:

Pls.Share .

Check you BP
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by siesmyencounter: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2023
amSTARboy:

Check you BP
Checked it at the Clinic .

It is Okay Bros ....

Thanks
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by Ever8090: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Naptu1:
Will your assets in your mother's name.
meaning what?
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by KingMack(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2023
See a doctor bro..too many senseless people on this forum who instead of helping will jus jump in and insult you

3 Likes

Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by vastolord4(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2023
Make sure you visit a doctor and not those quacks that tie a walkie-talkie on arm and detect you have kidney, liver and heart disease.. you'll live long
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by Nebes: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2023
Go to a teaching hospital and ask to see the cardiologists along with the neurologists.

1 Like

Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by siesmyencounter: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Nebes:
Go to a teaching hospital and ask to see the cardiologists along with the neurologists.
Okay ..
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by imagrg(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Doctors in Naija now ask Google for solutions to your medical challenges.
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by Healthyway4(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2023
siesmyencounter:

Pls.Share .

I hope this helps...

Often, typical migraines are not associated with the weakness of one side of the body. Your symptoms point towards hemiplegic migraine (a rare and serious disorder in which affected persons experience a migraine headache along with some neurological symptoms).

The hemiplegic migraine happens when some abnormal changes occur in the genes, interrupting the communication between nerve cells. As the interruptions happen, this is more likely the reason you experience the severe headache, visual disturbances and temporary paralysis of your limbs.

Stress, poor sleep, bright lights, certain foods and weather changes are some common triggers. Well, it's good you keep a note of what you're doing or experiencing prior to each attack to really know your trigger(s) to make it a bit more manageable.

NB : If you're a smoker, this is a big reason for you to quit, unless you would like to increase your risk of more worrisome effects.

Concerning its treatment, it's treatable. The reality is; due to the rarity of the disease, there have only been small series of case reports. As a result, there have not been enough treatment trials tested on a large group of patients with hemiplegic migraine. So its proper treatment knowledge is not widespread.

The degree of the attack can vary from mild to severe. For now, do the eye pain and numbness take more than an hour to completely resolve? Do the headaches start shortly before, during or after the aura?

For consultation, you can check my signature for contact
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by charlesdinho(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2023
good day sir. please how do doctors detect someone has asthma during screening? what test do they take aside just the signs and symptoms? i want to go for military screening soon
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by charlesdinho(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=Healthyway4 post=122964086]
please how do doctors detect someone has asthma during screening? especially military screening. thanks

The hemiplegic migraine happens when some abnormal changes occur in the genes, interrupting the communication between nerve cells. As the interruptions happen, this is more likely the reason you experience the severe headache, visual disturbances and temporary paralysis of your limbs.

Stress, poor sleep, bright lights, certain foods and weather changes are some common triggers. Well, it's good you keep a note of what you're doing or experiencing prior to each attack to really know your trigger(s) to make it a bit more manageable.

NB : If you're a smoker, this is a big reason for you to quit, unless you would like to increase your risk of more worrisome effects.

Concerning i
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by Healthyway4(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2023
charlesdinho:
good day sir. please how do doctors detect someone has asthma during screening? what test do they take aside just the signs and symptoms? i want to go for military screening soon

Asthma could be confirmed by taking lung function tests to check for airway inflammation, and to measure your breathing. Also, it could also be diagnosed by breathing into a mouthpiece that's connected to a spirometer to measure the amount of air you're able to breathe in and out, and its flow rate (Spirometry).

Well, if your other results are normal, but you've been experiencing signs and symptoms of asthma, your doctor may ask you to take trigger tests by using your known asthma triggers to try and provoke a mild reaction.

It's much better you visit a hospital for proper medical assessment. Also if possible, you should make move to see a health personnel in the army to know if there's a waiver for a mild case, and know your chances for enlistment.
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by charlesdinho(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2023
Healthyway4:

Asthma could be confirmed by taking lung function tests to check for airway inflammation, and to measure your breathing. Also, it could also be diagnosed by breathing into a mouthpiece that's connected to a spirometer to measure the amount of air you're able to breathe in and out, and its flow rate (Spirometry).

Well, if your other results are normal, but you've been experiencing signs and symptoms of asthma, your doctor may ask you to take trigger tests by using your known asthma triggers to try and provoke a mild reaction.

It's much better you visit a hospital for proper medical assessment. Also if possible, you should make move to see a health personnel in the army to know if there's a waiver for a mild case, and know your chances for enlistment.
thanks sir. what if i made use of an inhaler before the test? can it still be detected?
Re: Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? by Healthyway4(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2023
charlesdinho:

thanks sir. what if i made use of an inhaler before the test? can it still be detected?

As an asthma patient... For many things that will be at stake, I won't advise you to lie about your medical history. If you join the military and you have asthma, but lie about it beforehand, there are several potential consequences if you are caught.

Firstly, if you have an asthma attack during basic training or while on active duty, it could potentially put your life and the lives of others in danger.

Also, if your condition is discovered and you are found to have knowingly lied on your enlistment paperwork, they will more than likely come up with the obvious conclusion that you lied on your enlistment paperwork about your medical history, and this can verily have you removed from the service for falsifying an official statement.

Furthermore, getting removed due to fraudulent enlistment may affect your eligibility for benefits and future enlistment prospects.

It is important to be honest and transparent about your medical history when joining the military as the consequences of lying can be severe. It is best to consult with a recruiter or medical professional before enlisting to understand your options and any potential limitations.

Nevertheless, I love the fact that you want to serve. Thank you for wanting to serve!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can't breathe, Blocked Nose Since February / Youth Movement On All Institutions In Nigeria / How Can We Stop Smoking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.