Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House (54190 Views)

Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kinggeezu: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
La click La bend angry
PhGossip:
Bye e remain Dorathy

We just got our hands on the alleged sextape of BBN5 Housemate populary known as Nengi. We asked a few BBN fans to confirm if she’s really the one, they said she’s in fact Nengi.

The video in question was released by her ex boyfriend on twitter as the news have it, Twitter has suspended his account since then.

So guys, what do you think? Is that really Nengi in the sextape?
https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-watch-sextape-allegedly-made-by-nengi-ex-boyfriend-featuring-nengi/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by Brunicekid(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
modsfucker:
Wetin dey keep this Dorothy sef undecided
It's Dorathy, for your information.
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by bjtinz: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
dazzlingd:
grin

Breast don win yansh..

Na wa oo

E surprise me no be small. I'm an ass£t guy anyday
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by Imefonukoenin11: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by Algold: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2020
Princesaha:
I need to get her contacts for a one night stand. I just like her because she is pretty. Anybody that can get her phone digits for me gonna get 25k from me.

When last did u bless your family members that are poor...

Iranu radarada
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by Adex2442: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2020
kenny714433:

That's not Righteousness89
There's no "h" in his own righteousness. He's impersonating.

Lol thunder will soon fire the guy
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by bejeria101(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
starbuck:
There will be National Strike Tomorrow undecided undecided

On what planet?
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by naijadrivablog: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Wetin I folded you grin
kingxsamz:

Just watch out...
He's losing. Just wait.
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by RuggedSniper: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
PhGossip:
Bye e remain Dorathy

We just got our hands on the alleged sextape of BBN5 Housemate populary known as Nengi. We asked a few BBN fans to confirm if she’s really the one, they said she’s in fact Nengi.

The video in question was released by her ex boyfriend on twitter as the news have it, Twitter has suspended his account since then.

So guys, what do you think? Is that really Nengi in the sextape?
https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-watch-sextape-allegedly-made-by-nengi-ex-boyfriend-featuring-nengi/
grin...WTF!
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi Evicted From The Big Brother House by RuggedSniper: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1310295075604303872

From being the first Head of House to successfully making it to the final five, watch #BBNengi's journey in the Lockdown House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvjmB1cM7X0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.