Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Hilarious Stories With Raw Yarns: BRT Cruise - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Stories With Raw Yarns: BRT Cruise (360 Views)

Raw Yarns: Pastor Slayer II / Horribly Hilarious Stories Of Space Muffin (edible Marijuana) Highs Gone Bad / Hilarious Stories With Raw Yarns: Official Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Stories With Raw Yarns: BRT Cruise by Crudo: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
I dey sleep jeje inside BRT, you go wake me up

Oga, to do what for you...

Did my leg touch you?...e say No
I dey use head knack you??...e say No
Did my hand touch you??..e say No

So why did you wake me up..���

Oga Why did you wake up from my sleep??..my phone ring?���...e say No..

I increase my voice inside bus

Excuse me sir, why did you wake me up?!!..Do you know me before

E say....ehn, i just feel say...you might not be comfortable on the seat.

Argh!..thats why you wake me up...are we sharing comfortable?...is my uncomfortability affecting ya comfortability?...Are we family??..how did you know I am not comfortable?..Are you me?..is me you?..Are me you?....Do you know where I sleep at home?

Which kind wahala be this, that babe nearly dan kiss me for dream and you wake me up?.��

What's the connection between me and you that you wake me up??

Ehn e say....not like that oh, I don't want you to pass your bustop.....

Abaye yin tie fe baje ni??!!!..the bustop that me and you are sharing??..if I pass my bustop, will you die?....is it ya bustop??...e say No....So why did you wake me up??����

Passengers come beg me sha, one agree to swap seat for me cause, I wan beat that man like who steal bet money...i say, you are very lucky MR. Man, if not for these good people, I will beat you for 600yrs!!

Rubbish, I dey sleep inside bus, you go wake me up for nothing. Mtcheeew

I go sit for my new seat, to cut long story short, I sleep again......when I wake up, na where dem dey park BRT overnight i find myself �����

Only me dey sleep with like 400 BRT buses �����

People are very cruel, why dem no wake me up?�������������

Na where I sit I still dey sleep, na only God sabi how the fat woman wey sit beside me take pass, be like say she carry me up, pass...come decorate me back there to dey sleep ������

Na 1 midnight I wake up, na there I sleep overnight �����...me with 400 brt buses ������..i just reach house now now

Abeg, if you see me sleep beside you, wake me up for no reason abeg ����

(1) (Reply)

Ghenghenjokes Kojo Lives / Men Will Say It Is Women; And Women Will Say It Is Men / Geo The Local Man Is Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.