Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 (80633 Views)

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Nollywood Veteran Sola Sobowale Rocks Army Uniform ,looking Fierce In New Photos / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Princessbettyj(f): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Laycon News For the Next Days And weeks

It's his TIME,let him SHINE grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Princessbettyj(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2020
olatade:
We no go rest with big brother matter for weeks to come

Yes oooo awa fierce grin grin grin
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by armadeo(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:

He's useless in music, he will fade away soon, and you Dumbo know that.

I remember Jon that year is hundred times talented than LayCorn. No cap. But as usual he should enjoy his few months fame and disappear like others before him.

He should also give up that his evil ring he brought in to the Big Brother Naija house.

He will go down history as a man that first brought juju to big brother.

You can qoute me anywhere, but be rest assured I don't read mentions on Nairaland. Never

As I said, I don't read Nairaland mention, NEVER!!

And I mean what I said bitches, now CRY!!

Whenever I say this I am called a hater. They've all vanished. I said it about warri crooner and someone even bet me that in one year the guy would blow.

Hes yet to pay up.
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by weedfada(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2020
DropsMic:
This life

Bro, honestly I repeated this same line (this life) like thrice... Last last na baba God get final say mehn...
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by cyberghost23: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2020
WakeNbaked:

When you get the money the choice go dey easier, add 3m-4m the cash you have at hand.

No be by money o..
Na the right source...
U get connect
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This was Laycon in December 2019. See how nobody gave a damn to his performance of Awa Fierce the same song that now announced him less than a year later. You see nairalanders, that dream, that vision, just keep doing it. Your time will come. Then everything that you are doing now that seemed not to make sense will matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkamZdCa_FA
You react to what you know or what is exceptional. None is the case here
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by fatherjesse(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=nototribalist post=94386275]

Your pain is obvious.
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by REDshouse(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Ebuka78:
A lesson for everyone

Don't downgrade anyone in this life.

Laycon I am proud of you

An ICON from day 1 to final
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by udemzyudex(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2020
The title is uncalled for, ignored? How?

He wasn't know, unlike a star who is already known.

Same thing will happen to any upcoming star on stage.
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Odion2016(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Lol,,guess it will sound different now..human psychology...
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Buliyaminuolat: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:

I remember Jon that year is hundred times talented than LayCorn. No cap. But as usual he should enjoy his few months fame and disappear like others before him.

He should also give up that his evil ring he brought in to the Big Brother Naija house.

You can qoute me anywhere, but be rest assured I don't read mentions on Nairaland. Never

do you wish him bad after the show
Don't you want him to be Going higher
By the grace of God he will not fade away

1 Like

Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:

You better don't poison your life with bitterness. Your hatred for him is a pure waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by cuteralph101(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:
Rubbish, he will soon fade like others. No be today yansh dey back
better than being hateful & broke
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by alaoayomi: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2020
A true Lesson.
Never look down on anyone.

Please Guys
Kindly Listen, Download And Add This Latest Jam Titled Only You To Your Music Playlist.

Stage Name - Jayberry.

A response from You will go a long way.

And please if you download this song and it doesn't interest you kindly tell me

https://ampl.ink/LQPQr

Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Organs(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:

You are the one crying really. Also, so he brought an evil ring to the house and he won? Hmm, stop calling that ring evil oh. Those without evil rings he defeated them all and he is a winner, live with it bro.
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by mankan2k7(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:

Either u read or u don't read mention is not of my business. I mentioned u so that your grand children will know that their grandfather is as stupid and inconsequential like p in psychology.
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Malawian(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2020
If you are wondering how a Buhari can rise to become president of a country like Nigeria, look no further than this year's edition of BBN.

Talent wise, who was LAYCON better than in the whole house?
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Prymestrr(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:
Rubbish, he will soon fade like others. No be today yansh dey back

Omoh your hatred is deep embarassed

You comment like Laycon bleeped your wife from the ass lipsrsealed
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
mad o
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by darlenese(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:

Why are you crying ?
Some voted for bress
Some voted for yansh
Some voted to arrogance
And even promiscuity .
But intelligence won at the end of the day.

Now you can go and die
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by darlenese(f): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
nototribalist:

.you don't read mentions because you gat no balls
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by litaninja(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Only one problem. The guy is now not popular because he has been working hard or has dropped any great songs. He is popular because of a dumb tv show. How many artistes will do same?

StagethemTVee:
This was Laycon in December 2019. See how nobody gave a damn to his performance of Awa Fierce the same song that now announced him less than a year later. You see nairalanders, that dream, that vision, just keep doing it. Your time will come. Then everything that you are doing now that seemed not to make sense will matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkamZdCa_FA
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by FarmTech(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
I have told u this many times before and now I repeat it with tears; there are many whose lives make them enemies of Christ's death on the cross. They are going to end up in HELL, because their god is their bodily desires. They are proud of what they shud be ASHAMED of and they think only of things that belong to this world. Phillipians 3:18-19
If u have ears, listen.
Re: Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 by Damseldammie(f): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Never look dowm on people, unless you're picking up something from the ground ....

What a moral lesson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.