Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,073 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted (63758 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shame on Erica and all women like her !

Congratulations omo mi Lokoso

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by JIMMY1393: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
inoki247:
At least people wey dey always complain about wat others are watching with dere time Will keep shut...

You see them all over BBnaija thread complaining bitterly about worst state of Nigeria for them to lead a protest na problem to dem maybe dey ar waiting for BBnaija viewer's to join dem e don end now u guys should find anoda Lyrics.....

Lazy Nigerian spotted
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by goshen26: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is called SD vote

SD = Social Distance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Neurotika: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
now that the show is over,i hope the stupid idiots always condemning the show will take the country forward.

I can't really tell your age but I can assume you're less than 30....or just a foool at 40. So I can understand your irrational exuberance. However time is of the essence and i really do hope you don't get old mixing up priorities. You'll be one of the national liabilities occupying unnecessary space. You call anyone that isn't a fan of BBN a stupid idiot and gives a snide allusion to their wasteful attempt to fix the country. An allusion merely entrenching your own worthless impact to your motherland. At least I agree with the whole point of your sarcasm...the existence of your lot in mammoth numbers is enough to draw a gloomy conclusion of the future of this country.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by JIMMY1393: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
now that the show is over,i hope the stupid idiots always condemning the show will take the country forward.

Lazy Nigerian spotted
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by JIMMY1393: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am just waiting for their groundbreaking nation building achievements!!!... Nonsense and Hypocrites!!! undecided

Lazy Nigerian spotted
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by CosmicPhoenix: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
it's your father that's a fool,stupid idiot

Neurotika:

I can't really tell your age but I can assume you're less than 30....or just a foool at 40. So I can understand your irrational exuberance. However time is of the essence and i really do hope you don't get old mixing up priorities. You'll be one of the national liabilities occupying unnecessary space. You call anyone that isn't a fan of BBN a stupid idiot and gives a snide allusion to their wasteful attempt to fix the country. An allusion merely entrenching your own worthless impact to your motherland. At least I agree with the whole point of your sarcasm...the existence of your lots in mammoth numbers is enough to draw a gloomy conclusion of the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by JIMMY1393: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
teacherbim:
So happy to be part of this team,I was parts of people shouting , Lazy Nigeria youth in the previous years but with Laycon in this season 5,i didn't know what came over my husband and I we voted like wink

Smh...hope you vote in other upcoming elections as you did this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Bluntemperor: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kaluoko:
After 1year we won't hear abt him again.were efe dey self.what happnd to his music.abi na okada him dey ride now?

Always think in Positive direction otherwise,your negativity may hold you down for a long time to come.The fact that other winners failed does not mean he will fail."Receive sense''
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by letitrainnow(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congrats Laycon.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Satoshi9ja: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
VillageGuyArts1:
..Dm me for your cartoons, Logo and album covers.
Whatapp : 090225 013 06

Here are some samples.

Lovely designs.
Please what is this type of cartoon called and with what app was it made.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by luluman: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
That's right. Let's see what they can do for the country
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by GEEBITE: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
You are yelling,why? Lol
pocohantas:
Social distancing was maintained.

NCDC would be pleased in light of the ongoing pandemic. grin

Congrats to him. He looks like a young man with good head on his shoulders.

But then, isn’t it ironic MOST Nigerians claim not to watch this show, but the traffic on Laycon’s win is crazy? Why are Nigerians like this? If you watch BBN or Telemundo- own it with your full chest!

If you wash pant for your woman; own it. If you are a seasoned headmaster in the other room, own it.

Stop this sneaky attitude na!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Kazim88: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
MasterRahl:
Lol. Nairalanders and their over-seriousness. Bro, create a little bit of space for fun in your life na. Haba! There's a word called SARCASM. You don't have to take every single comment on Nairaland serious.

There was nothing sarcastic about your post, infact it's an apparent truth many have come to believe...

"
Make money and spend substantial amount on women so that she can love you and be loyal to you. So your life will not be boring and you would get unlimited $ex"
... This is an evil and suicide mindset.

They are 2 kind of money, the first is the one you earn from a sure source (to a certain extent), the other is the one you win from lottery, game show etc... Percentage less than 10% of the first can be spent on women, while the later, that of lottery must be use to create a steady income...

Spending substantial (is the person crazy or something) amount of your money weda earned or won on a woman is suicidal...
Wait, you are spending that amount of money so she would love you or be loyal or she would pity and stay when the money stop flowing....
Or because of kitten, since when kitten became expensive to the degree of substantial amount?

SMH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by tfash96(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ebuka78:
A lesson for everyone

Don't downgrade anyone in this life.

Laycon I am proud of you

An ICON from day 1 to final

See life, now they all wanna take pics with him.

In this life, as long as you are breathing, you have chance to make a change and better your life
I love your comment.. I'll make u to be next year bbn housemate tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
GEEBITE:
You are yelling,why? Lol

I can’t yell, I am not equipped with the voice to yell. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by chaloskyx: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
AO WHY CANRT WE SELECT OUR LEADERS THIS WAY USELESS YOUTHS
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by mdchikezie(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am just waiting for their groundbreaking nation building achievements!!!... Nonsense and Hypocrites!!! undecided

WE JUST HOPE NIGERIA BECOMES DUBAI IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, VERY HYPOCRITICAL IDIOTS
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Grateful02(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
As BBNaija don end I dey imagine as everyone ko dey shake FG Electricity /fuel what? mtcheeww Abeg sch which way? e no funny again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by mdchikezie(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Neurotika:

I can't really tell your age but I can assume you're less than 30....or just a foool at 40. So I can understand your irrational exuberance. However time is of the essence and i really do hope you don't get old mixing up priorities. You'll be one of the national liabilities occupying unnecessary space. You call anyone that isn't a fan of BBN a stupid idiot and gives a snide allusion to their wasteful attempt to fix the country. An allusion merely entrenching your own worthless impact to your motherland. At least I agree with the whole point of your sarcasm...the existence of your lots in mammoth numbers is enough to draw a gloomy conclusion of the future of this country.

SO WHATS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS MEANINGLESS NONSENSE SCRIBBLE
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by QuinieR(f): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2020
I am proud to be an icon
Icon I stand kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by vickydevoka(m): 2:12am On Sep 28, 2020
pocohantas:
Social distancing was maintained.

NCDC would be pleased in light of the ongoing pandemic. grin

Congrats to him. He looks like a young man with good head on his shoulders.

But then, isn’t it ironic MOST Nigerians claim not to watch this show, but the traffic on Laycon’s win is crazy? Why are Nigerians like this? If you watch BBN or Telemundo- own it with your full chest!

If you wash pant for your woman; own it. If you are a seasoned headmaster in the other room, own it.

Stop this sneaky attitude na!!!

Pocochant I love u . U too much
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Imefonukoenin11: 2:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by saxby(f): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2020
congratulations to him.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2020
ManLikeL:
Why so much margin?
So CubanaPriest with all his money and his grotesque tribal inclination, his fellow Imolite couldn't even make it to the finale?
All talk and no action makes some certain sect of Nigerians mere chest beaters.
Congratulations to my 'Lekan' brother.
Omoluabi
x
Another kunle afolayan hating on over 50m Igbos..we go see who go tire
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Kazim88:

There was nothing sarcastic about your post, infact it's an apparent truth many have come to believe...

" ... This is an evil and suicide mindset.

They are 2 kind of money, the first is the one you earn from a sure source (to a certain extent), the other is the one you win from lottery, game show etc... Percentage less than 10% of the first can be spent on women, while the later, that of lottery must be use to create a steady income...

Spending substantial (is the person crazy or something) amount of your money weda earned or won on a woman is suicidal...
Wait, you are spending that amount of money so she would love you or be loyal or she would pity and stay when the money stop flowing....
Or because of kitten, since when kitten became expensive to the degree of substantial amount?

SMH
Lol. It depends on the context. The person you quoted specifically mentioned sex. Getting sex in exchange for money is more or less prostitution and an act for simps. On the other hand, sharing what you have with your significant other isn't a bad idea. In my comment, I mentioned woman not women. There's a big difference between both. You want to eat alone? You'll end up depressed.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Kazim88: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2020
MasterRahl:
Lol. It depends on the context. The person you quoted specifically mentioned sex. Getting sex in exchange for money is more or less prostitution and an act for simps. On the other hand, sharing what you have with your significant other isn't a bad idea. In my comment, I mentioned woman not women. There's a big difference between both. You want to eat alone? You'll end up depressed.

With time you would realize that you have no "significant other", it would come as a rude shock and you would come back here to open multiple tread on "Women being Evil".

Mind your life and business, women see relationship as transactional, pay me to date me, more like prostitution but under the guise of "we are dating"

While men that has not love their parents finish, that have not even love their God, would see a girl and start talking about love, spending significant proportion to prove said love to someone he don't even know.... ironically they don't even realize that the force pushing them is the need for sex, free sex.

Be wise.. like I Said, mind your business.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2020
Kazim88:

With time you would realize that you have no "significant other", it would come as a rude shock and you would come back here to open multiple tread on "Women being Evil".

Mind your life and business, women see relationship as transactional, pay me to date me, more like prostitution but under the guise of "we are dating"

While men that has not love their parents finish, that have not even love their God, would see a girl and start talking about love, spending significant proportion to prove said love to someone he don't even know.... ironically they don't even realize that the force pushing them is the need for sex, free sex.

Be wise.. like I Said, mind your business.
Lol. Easy bro. Easy. There's a difference between being minding one's business, and being a misogynist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.