Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House (71039 Views)

Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye' / BBNaija 2018: Cee-C Is First Runner-Up #bbnaijafinale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Badonasty:
As far as I’m concerned na South African votes carry this girl reach that 2nd wey she carry...dem too like big breast
Lol grin
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Mycoin(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:
grin
Haba now, it's now too much fa
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Ykc2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
FTC on BBN show.

Congrats Dorathy..

I have never enjoyed this show until I started reading laycon, Ozo and so on via nairaland.. Then I keyed into it...

I came to love laycon... The guy is too much.

Dorathy congratz.. Ur breast sef dey fear me, I will avoid you like Corona... Big breast ladies issa no no for me cheesy grin cheesy grin.

Nairaland ladies, pls if you have big breast like Dorathy, Pls avoid me

I have Giveaway for the following guys

Fehm: I have bought you 3 trailers of sniper... Pls come and drink it, I want to check sumtin cheesy cheesy grin

Topboss1: I have a naked wire here.. Pls come and step on it.. I want to check sumtin grin grin grin

Thatigboman: there is a lagoon, pls coman enter into it first I want to check sumtin... grin grin this one even carry tribal matter enter BBN

KingAzubuike: I have a transformer here, pls come hug it first. I want to check sumtin grin grin
what made laycon too much did he invent any new technology while he was in the house lipsrsealed? undecided
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by topboss1: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
FTC on BBN show.

Congrats Dorathy..

I have never enjoyed this show until I started reading laycon, Ozo and so on via nairaland.. Then I keyed into it...

I came to love laycon... The guy is too much.

Dorathy congratz.. Ur breast sef dey fear me, I will avoid you like Corona... Big breast ladies issa no no for me cheesy grin cheesy grin.

Nairaland ladies, pls if you have big breast like Dorathy, Pls avoid me

I have Giveaway for the following guys

Fehm: I have bought you 3 trailers of sniper... Pls come and drink it, I want to check sumtin cheesy cheesy grin

Topboss1: I have a naked wire here.. Pls come and step on it.. I want to check sumtin grin grin grin

Thatigboman: there is a lagoon, pls coman enter into it first I want to check sumtin... grin grin this one even carry tribal matter enter BBN

KingAzubuike: I have a transformer here, pls come hug it first. I want to check sumtin grin grin

NA WAITING WE DO U NAU? grin grin
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by DenreleDave(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
topboss1:

NA WAITING WE DO U NAU? grin grin

Lo grin grin share me dollars too na.
Make I chop from ur rolling dollars grin
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by ifada123: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
DEWKID:

Use [ ] and not < >
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
Incase you need more snipers, I have like 5 trailers left grin grin grin

Keep drinking.

No need to give up yet.

We will join you soon enough.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Boobs, brain, beauty and ... boobs cool

Congrats love
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by mannasseh(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
xtremer:
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge and skills to this,
tactically and tentatively right from the start of times...
especially in the light of Ecclesiastical Evolution and come to a concrete,
definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say thank you.
stale... try something else
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Bestvicky16(f): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations to you Dora gurl.....

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Ayobami7(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Noted
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Hoojay(f): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
robosky02:
Fat girls too can......chicken bones have chickened out
grin
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by akinloye19995: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
This kind of Dora's mammogram must have inspired Jim Reeves lyric."This country is not my their".
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Farki: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
The power of breast
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by robosky02(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

grin

Watin happened?

You be fat girl ni

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by letitrainnow(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
What is her own gain? What will she get?

I Will Hold You By The Hand And Show You Step-by-Step How To Make Money On Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Youtube And Opera News Hub. Click here to learn more.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Stillthebest: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
AccessME:
Nothing sweet me pass say Nengi no take second position. Nengi never get money and she dey carry her self dey do 1 thing wey I no understand 4 men wey pass her. Na Ozo fall himself hand sha. Kidwayya na him fit girl like Nengi. Just bone her small and see her melt.. just the small one wey happen yesterday, see as she start to cry like a baby.

Ozo killed his own high chance of winning and killed Nengi's and and game plan. They both would have done better if Ozo had had vibes or had both operated with different people.
Their combo was dull and caused no trend that could fetch them the street votes.

This game is totally for the street and people love entertainment and vibes and Laycon is a vibe.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by nuelyoyo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Every time I see Dorothy's picture kiss , I remember Victorian cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by ikorodureporta: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
This one market shop don open cheesy what Erica which to be
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by faithfull18(f): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Point of correction... Am not broke. Am just temporary unable to dispence cash...
Na ATM you be

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Revolva(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by faithfull18(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
motionarena:
BBN fanatics

Now the show is over please list 10 things you have gained.

Labor strike begins on Monday
Thank you.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Oshokalo: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
dis dorathy breast dey give me erection
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by lilyheaven: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Let laycon enjoy his vanity

U can keep enjoying ur poverty grin grin grin
If Richness is Vanity ,
What is poverty ?
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Farki: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Teewhy2:
Nengi leaving the big brothers before Dorothy proves in Nigeria that Big ass is important but big breast is importanter

Studies have shown that hungry men preferred a woman with bigger breasts.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na the nipples dey important sha.

yeah.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Royaldave200(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Madibah:
The journey was from the chest grin
I'm sure she's a Manchester United fan
Omoge Manchester

Shey a lewa united grin
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by edoairways: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
lalasticlala:

lol grin
Ya mere i nwere ike ikwu igbo grin grin grin grin grin. I dey ves for you grin grin
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Blackmiserable(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Badonasty:
As far as I’m concerned na South African votes carry this girl reach that 2nd wey she carry...dem too like big breast

Do South Africans watch this? I mean, they wouldn't be able to vote. Oh, and I thought they have theirs.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Entom(m): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Celebration of mediocrity and promiscuity. Is this what we would leave for the next generation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.