Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Achieve That Dream Of Yours With This UNISWAP Free Dollars, 2000 Or More - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Achieve That Dream Of Yours With This UNISWAP Free Dollars, 2000 Or More (274 Views)

Time To Earn Free Dollars / Free Dollars Satoshi Core Airdrop / Free Dollars Satoshi CORE AIRDROP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achieve That Dream Of Yours With This UNISWAP Free Dollars, 2000 Or More by mutfad: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders,
I bring to you another chance to win up to $2000 or more for doing simple things and achieve that dream of yours!

It's UNISWAP Airdrop V2! You can ask those who benefitted from V1.

How does it work

Join their community on telegram via a referral link ( I will link you free of charge)

Claim daily coins between 8 - 15
Invite friends and family and earn 8 coins for each
Withdraw when you have 400 or more to your ERC20 wallet.
Don't worry, I will guide you for free

Let's do simple calculation
As at the time writing, A UNI is sold for 4.8 dollar on Binance
So 400*4.8 = fill the gap
Mind you , you can sell UNi for up to 15 Dollars according to Binance.

I'm here to guide you bag this free money.
Drop your contact or contact me ASAP

Https:////+2348131825677

This started yesterday, so take action now

(1) (Reply)

vysnakana / If You Want To Bring Money From The USA Into Nigeria, I Am The Plug / Get As High As 55% ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.