Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Earn Fat And Cool Money At Home And At Ease.use Your Pen And Be Creative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Fat And Cool Money At Home And At Ease.use Your Pen And Be Creative (781 Views)

Loan At Ease / Earn Big From Home And At Ease.just Use Your Pen Wisely And Be Creative / Use Ur Pen And Creative Ability To Earn Fat Money At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Fat And Cool Money At Home And At Ease.use Your Pen And Be Creative by dontigana: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2007
Our Clients are Movie producers and directors are willing to pay for a god and interesting story, or a sreen-play story which has not been acted and which is worth of editting.

Our client pays; 15,000 just 4 a good story line that i worth editting
25,000 to 35,000 just 4 a good sreen_play story.

You see. Its a great offer.
Show your talents.Use your pen.

SEND UR STORY OR SCREEN_PLAY STORY, with your name,e-mail address and your phone number to don_entertainment@yahoo.com OR dontigana@yahoo.com.

You will be contacted
Re: Earn Fat And Cool Money At Home And At Ease.use Your Pen And Be Creative by Buso4(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2007
How am i sure u will pay me after i ve sent my story?
Re: Earn Fat And Cool Money At Home And At Ease.use Your Pen And Be Creative by aligbed(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2007
Yes dontigana,How are we sure we will be contacted?, pls come up with better terms as this one does not sound nice. I don`t want a situation were i will send it and 2morrow i will be watching my Play on African Magic with out a dime for me cry.you sure do understand don`t u? Shaoo
Re: Earn Fat And Cool Money At Home And At Ease.use Your Pen And Be Creative by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
Buso4:

How am i sure u will pay me after i ve sent my story?
I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Hnd Holders As Technical Officers In A Bank / Apmterminal / Abaco Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.