Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Save And Share Audiomack Music And Podcast - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Save And Share Audiomack Music And Podcast (429 Views)

Save And Make Money With Palmpay's Anniversary Celebration Campaign / Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) / Kakapo, The New Zealand Parrot: Scientists Struggle To Save It From Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save And Share Audiomack Music And Podcast by Philipdino: 3:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Audiomack like its counterpart YouTube Music, Spotify and others is a popular music streaming platform that allows users to upload their audio contents like songs, podcast, and more, in order for other fellow users to gain access to it.
Audiomack is used by many people, hence it is enjoyabe because it allows users access to millons of songs and other audio contents on-time, it also know for it refined sound bit system their by giving music that suitable and pleasant sound for listening.

The audiomack app has a download feature, that enables it users to download any song they love and play from the platform for offline listening.

This is an excellent features because just like Spotify also another music streaming app loved by many you're given access to that feature the only difference is that you have to be premium user to have access to that feature but in the case of the audiomack, its a free feature for everyone.

Therefore you dont have to be a paid member to be able to download music from audiomack the only issue so many users are having is that music or podcast downloaded from audiomack can only be played in audiomack hence, the user will not be able to play it on other music app also present on the device. Not just that, the user will not be able to share such great songs with their friends and families Wack right?

Well today i will be showing you a way you could possiblly play that great songs elswhere, a way you can possibly share that great song to your friends and family I took my time, and made some research about how the software works and in the end, i a way a user can actually get the suppose file of the content you download from audiomack.

Know more here https://smarttechvilla.com

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Amazing Features That Zomato The App Has? / Once, A Nigerian Somewhere Would Think Like This (what Happened To Us?) / Wahala: $240 Million In Bitcoin Is TWO Wrong Logins Away From Eternal Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.