Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman (1385 Views)

Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo / Oshiomole Is Not Smart - Obaseki Should Have Contested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2020
"Oshomhole is the real PDP chairman.

How will I explain to my children that Oshomhole has delivered 6 APC states to PDP in less than 2 years?

He has also delivered Edo state to Obaseki's PDP".

-VICTOR GIADOM( Immediate past APC National Chairman)

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by helinues: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by gangstarmonk(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2020
He's a chairman in his mansion. Without rigging, I'm sure he'll lose if an election is conducted amongst his family members.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Very correct...!

When he started his fight against Obaseki, I knew he only wanted Edo state to go PDP bag...!

Edo has always been PDP....!! Nothing has changed except BuhariAPC rigging machine and appeal Court verdict..

Thank u Oshiomole....!! Edo no be Lagos....!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by allthingsgood: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
AllOfUsAtManna:

"Oshomhole is the real PDP chairman.

How will I explain to my children that Oshomhole has delivered 6 APC states to PDP in less than 2 years?

He has also delivered Edo state to Obaseki's PDP".

-VICTOR GIADOM( Immediate past APC National Chairman)
[/s][s][/s]

Lubbish
Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2020
allthingsgood:
[/s][s]

Lubbish
e pain this yeroba Muslim well

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by onward4life(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Mumu staffs abi?
Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by Racoon(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Oshiomole should just quietly bury his head in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by slivertongue: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
oshiomhole ain't fit to be a ward chairman under the PDP . his dictatorial tendencies won't be tolerated

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by Karemarealty288(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Oshomole is a mole hook line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Oshomole is a mole hook line and sinker.
lol

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by oz4real83(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
The blame lies with President Buhari, he is the highest ranking officer in APC. When the party leadership is going astray, it is the duty of the highest ranking officer to call them to order. I still remember so many times OBJ had to intervene in party affairs when he was president, he removed and reappointed party leadership at will. It is wrong to remove an efficient, united, strong and focused party leadership but when it comes to a situation like that of the APC, the president should have intervened instead of being aloof just like what is happening with the country. The APC is in the same situation just like the country, our leaders are still experimenting on which policies are good, whether to do or not.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by Fleshly: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

He's the deputy chair of the YMM (Yoruba Muslim Miscreants) party!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by FarahAideed: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
oz4real83:
The blame lies with President Buhari, he is the highest ranking officer in APC. When the party leadership is going astray, it is the duty of the highest ranking officer to call them to order. I still remember so many times OBJ was interfering with party affairs when he was president, he removed and reappointed party leadership at will. It is wrong to remove an efficient and focused party leadership but when it becomes a situation like that of the APC, the president should have intervened instead of being aloof just like what is happening with the country. The APC is in the same situation just like the country, our leaders are still experimenting on which policies are good, whether to do or not.

Exactly Buhari has zero leadership Accumen

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by frankyychiji(f): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thanks Oshopikin! You are the real deal! grin
Re: Oshiomole Is The Real PDP Chairman by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
Thanks Oshopikin! You are the real deal! grin
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Govt Agencies Sending Us Threat Messages To End Strike – Resident Doctors / Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed / The South-south Strategy Is Collapsing, It's Now "Igbo Muslim"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.