Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (60729 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / Justice Adolphus Karibi-Whyte Dies At 88 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by DAVECENA(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Wike, and his predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi, on Saturday engaged in a verbal fight at the burial of a former Justice of the Supreme Court , Adolphus Karibi -Whyte, in the Abonnema, Akuku - Toru Local Government Area of the state .

Amaechi, who is the Minister of Transportation , while speaking at the funeral service , lamented what he term the rising insecurity and political intimidation in the state , saying the state was back to the time of Ateke Tom , a former militant leader , who is now the traditional head of Okochiri town in Okrika LGA of the state .

“ You have lost your voice . The sage ( the late justice ) has gone under and nobody is speaking . When I was governor , I gave people voices , but they have blocked those voices .

“Everyone is scared . We are going back to when Ateke held sway . We are going back to the period where we run away from our people . We are back to a period when nobody could speak . But from next year , I will begin to speak , if nobody wants to speak .
“We are all here because we need to bury a man God has blessed . I have stopped travelling because of bad weather, but I told myself I must be here because of Justice Whyte.

“If you knew Justice ( Karibi -Whyte) very well, you will know I was close to him . I was one of the few people he mentored, ” Amaechi stated .
Wike on his part described the late Karibi -Whyte as an epitome of unshakable integrity , civility and dignity, but noted that comments credited to Amaechi were embarrassing.

Responding to Amaechi, Wike who was represented by his Chief of Staff , Chief Emeka Woke , said the minister had lost touch with developments in the state , adding that since the launching of Operation Sting by his administration , the security situation had improved greatly.

Wike said , “It is unfortunate for Amaechi to come to Kalabari land and accuse former President Goodluck Jonathan of not developing the area six years after he had left office .

“ I wonder why the former governor will choose to make such embarrassing remarks at the funeral of late Justice Karibi - Whyte, a man he ( Amaechi) claimed to be his mentor .”

https://punchng.com/wike-amaechi-exchange-words-at-supreme-court-justices-burial/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by DAVECENA(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2020
e clear sey amaechi still dey vex over wetin wike do 4 last rivers election come dislodge am 4 him state......

Nyerishi too dey try follow am up 4 gangster style buh las las amaechi no suppose use dis platform take yarn okpata na.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by helinues: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2020
And them no fit throw punches?

What should we do about this now?

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Brandstudio01: 5:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Hnnm
My brother you kuku tell us Wike and Achechi slap each other

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by DenreleDave(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Whenever Niger deltan Elephants fight.

Abeg who go suffer am?

A. South south B. South East c. Nigeria d. Pdp

Winner gets 20k out of the 85 million that we won yesterday....

21 Likes

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by jidamsel43(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2020
If they like they can turn another person burial to 3rd world war
Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by dukeprince50: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Amaechi was right, during his administration, Rivers ppl had voice but Wike came with his tyrant nature and start oppressing us. Give Wike President and he'll build flyover from Rivers state to Aso rock

All that said, Amaechi is very stupid to have used the funeral of late justice Karibi whyte to promote his political stupidity. As a minister, what development has he drawn to the state?
Karibi whyte, we the good ppl of Abonnema will miss u, we lost an icon with an unshakable integrity
Dein na mu

lalasticlala

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Born2Breed(f): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Amaechi yansh has not been serviced since so allow him to masturbate with his mouth to get orgasm.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Iyoocartel(f): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Amaechi is still yet to get over the flawless defeat he received in rivers with his fake candidate after apc was disqualified grin
Wike is not a coward or a walk over, in this country you have to have balls to survive and win your battles.

Big shame on Ambode once again!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by dukeprince50: 6:02am On Sep 28, 2020
I wanted to say many things but no N5m to pay for hate speech so lemme just hold all the insults in my mouth

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Abeg who go suffer am?

A. Niger deltans. B. South East c. Nigeria

Winner gets 5k
sweetheart
how far naa

What happened to Pimpmaride?

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by daddytime(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2020
I'm sure they would have exchanged fisticuffs if Wike was there in person with his bulldog voice.

1 Like

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Ameachi want to trend too, forgetting his tenure have pass. He don't know the person he's talking to, Wike my man . that man can sue him for false accusations or something there of.. He should be careful with Wike.

8 Likes

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by asanwafo: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Ameachi want to trend too, forgetting his tenure have pass. He don't know the person he's talking to, Wike my man . that man can sue him for false accusations or something there of.. He should be careful with Wike.
Ur age please

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Aboks(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Make dem tro punch na wetin we dey wait for let dem der talent wen they wer boys
Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by crossfm: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Useless leaders everywhere.look at what he is saying in a respected man's burial.

Our leaders are shameless.They speak only when they have intrest in something. Amaechi should give this advice to his boss.Insecurity is everywhere in Nigeria, but he is busy praising Mr president.

Wike should also tackle security in Rivers state and stop giving press conference.
Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by MJluv(f): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2020
It will take a lot to mend the broken relationship between these guys.

The end of Rotimi's tenure transitioning into the start of Wike's tenure was one bloody battle between these guys.

Certainly no love lost between these two!

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by prince2pac(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2020
helinues:

aswear I don't know what we should do with this

3 Likes

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by dedons: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2020
So that lizard still get mind to challenge the great Lion.
I pity him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by osamz007: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2020
HOW CAN TWO ELDERLY MEN BE TRADING WORDS LIKE PUPILS IN A COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL
Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Goldenheart(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
grin These two agbayas never seize to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Jh0wsef(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Abeg who go suffer am?
A. South south B. South East c. Nigeria d. Pdp
Winner gets 5k
D

1 Like

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by ignis: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Shameless and Selfish people
Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by PureGoldh(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Cat and rat

1 Like

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by anonimi: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2020
helinues:

They won't throw punches. they are friends and just playing to the gallery to give their Abobaku supporters, of zero principles, things to talk/fight about.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Kingluqman(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Okay oo

1 Like

Re: Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte by Amspecial: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.