Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu (40263 Views)

Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by jeeqaa7(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2020
G
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by drLammy(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2020
He discovered he has been used to do the roff work

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by tamdun: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
Even local Yoruba Muslims Miscreants ( YMM) members have regreted voting for Buhari
Osu bastard, self dey talk, u better wake up and do something meaningful with ur life

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by fredoooooo: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Mr man say the truth you've been threating, now youre regreting , tell the masses the truth you know ..

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by echewune10: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Lobatan shocked shocked the chicken has come home to rust

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Why regret doing ur job Or are things not as they seem to be once again?? grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Integrityfarms(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
You're seated in your home eating Tuwo undecided undecided

Na Tuwo you come this life come chop, bah

That's the joy and prayers of every senior citizen.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Abfinest007(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2020
how many times will they tell before you know that Nigeria is not for you
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So you can't envisage the outcome of the case as an attorney. He can't say why he regrets taking the job. The money they have paid him to probe Mugu was the chiefest reason I guess . undecided

Or, he was being offered bribe to compromise. I don't believe this sensational news a bit because he could always resign with or without explanation. Even judges withdraw from cases all the time

2 Likes

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by frankyychiji(f): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Revelation 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Riyadhgoddess is this you?

Baba salami has seen some strange things in the seat of power but was charged by the spirits not to ever say what he saw or risk loosing his life, reason why he regrets.

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by olahypes(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Click Here To Get Latest MTN , GLO, AIRTEL , 9MOBILE Free Browsing Cheats

http://olahypes.com.ng/search/cheat
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Zuorom: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Then he should resign, is anyone preventing him from resigning? This was the same president of the appeals court that was used as a tool to render so many kangaroo judgements and when he was elevated to the supreme court, he refused to go because his bread was being buttered at the appeals court. I knew the case against Magu was nothing but a witch hunt the moment I heard it was this crook that was heading the panel.

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Omooba77: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
dre11:

MThe sitting of the panel has been held behind closed doors with journalists barred from attending.

PREMIUM TIMES

He will deny ever making this statement grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2020
Yobabad:
Even local Yoruba Muslims Miscreants ( YMM) members have regreted voting for Buhari
cheesy
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2020
you should be ashamed of it as the whole exercise as it was a personal biff btw Magu and Malami over sharing of looted funds.....the end of all these is not over yet, we will hear more wen Malami steps down from that sit he is pricing So much as if its a permanent office.....time will tell the truth of the probe panel, Nigerians are watching!

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Lipscomb(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2020
I thought as much , but not withstanding this probe should have make known to the public...They have been probing this man going to 3 months without any success.

This administration really fvk up for the big time I swear.
Nothing really transparency .
helinues:
This one na story from Magus's lawyers now.

Premium times, you guys can do better now

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Too late to cry........ Buhari is like IBB...... Window dressing to masquerade corrupt acts......

His reputation is now in the mud, all for what...... Ruined years of goodness, for few days of madness.......
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by legendEMT(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
This is really serious.... He should come out and tell us why the regrets at this point in time.
Now that BBNaija is over, they will soon come out with another distractions to keep the youths not focused.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by ofuonyebi: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2020
foolish and, LAZY and aimless journalism as usual..
just a ritual journalism...no more investigative journalism...
only CUT & PASTE..
only fools like you will be carried away with your nonsense report..
You think Rome was build in a day?....2015 to 2020 is five years job
Salami is always a fearless and thorough jurist.....
Above all, the two lawyers you mentioned are interested party....even the witnesses..
why can't reach our to salami and hear from the horses mouth?
just to file up nonsense to fill up space
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Premium times fast becoming a gossip magazine, next is to dovetail into being an entertainment blog.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by slivertongue: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2020
salami will soon deny the statement. of course I doubt it, coming from magu's lawyers
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Why should the sitting be behind closed doors? Wasn't it a public officer that was being tried? Shouldn't everything be made public? I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by oyebolaidris: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2020
It's never too late, resign and go on to enjoy your retirement b4 they stain your prolific carrier.

I had no doubt in my 3mi d that Magu's issue is motivated by some forces in Buhari govt Instigated by very powerful outside forces
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by ejimatic: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2020
dre11:

MThe sitting of the panel has been held behind closed doors with journalists barred from attending.

PREMIUM TIMES

. Late Justice Kayode ESO headed a probe panel in Rivers state based on his experience as a supreme court judge .The presidency relied on the experience of rtd Justice Salami .Thais why he was asked to head the Magu panel..However the judge did not know all circumstances and the politics behind the. whole issue. The panel will soil his name if he is not careful.That is why he is regretting his inclusion
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by hush15: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So you can't envisage the outcome of the case as an attorney. He can't say why he regrets taking the job. The money they have paid him to probe Mugu was the chiefest reason I guess. undecided

I think he realised he was being played by being used as a means to an end which of course is the new bill to subject the efcc to the minister of justice

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by ejimatic: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
dre11:

PREMIUM TIMES

Late Justice Kayode ESO headed a probe panel in Rivers state based on his experience as a supreme court judge .The presidency relied on the experience of rtd Justice Salami .Thais why he was asked to head the Magu panel..However the judge did not know all circumstances and the politics behind the. whole issue. The panel will soil his name if he is not careful.That is why he is regretting his inclusion
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by AnanseK(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

You my Oga, no akpu you come to chop? At least Salami has worked to retirement age.

I hope you’re not a laptop worker.
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by Solatium(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

A fulfilled and respected lawyer.
A Respected judge
Retired President of Court of Appeal in Nigeria
What else is left for him to achieve?
How many people are that lucky in life?

If you attain the first step in your life,you are made for life
Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by gidado14(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2020
dre11:

PREMIUM TIMES

Return the money given to you by panel shuuuuu

Re: Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu by ghettochild(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Honestly this present government is worse than their predecessor.. We used to watch oputa panel back then....
Anyways if Nigerians know better... They'd kick out this govt Come next election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.