Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS (626 Views)

How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija / Ike Almost Fought Seyi In Defense Of Mercy While Tacha Nearly Fought Frodd / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS by Ahumanbeing: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Congrats to laycon

BBNaija isn't the reason I invited your attention to here, the reason is because I believe there is power in the hands of the youths in Nigeria.
You guys unitedly supported laycon with millions of votes and since there is still unity is you, why don't you direct it to the government?

More than 2 boys have been killed in Rivers State by the trigger hungry sars and police officials, so why don't we channel our unity into Questioning why the government officials are quiet whilst their appointed security officers are slaughtering the citizens like rats? Yes you all are RATS! your life is worthless in this country so use this unity, go to Twitter, host radio conferences and QUESTION this government, demand justice and a change!
Everyday Fulani herdsmen killing northerners, or you think northerners don't have youths like you? Your age mates are being killed and you're stupidly shouting lay lay nengi bullshit. Foools!

Stop being hopeless youths sitting in front of your TV's day and night, while the person outside your door is being killed like a rat>

I may have upset you and yes! That is my intention, I want to provoke your unity and make you find it within yourself if you really have a power or your individuality is only beneficial to voting in BBNaija.

#Signingout

1 Like

Re: I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS by thaoriginator: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
cry
Re: I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS by zenith4biz(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmmmmmm, God will help us.

Check my signature for side hustle
Re: I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS by meobizy(f): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2020
People were murdered before BBNaija, people were murdered during it and people will die after it. The youths who always shout about the government won't automatically stop because of the show. I'm only looking forward to the next season to distract me from the wickedness of the world. Soccer fans should agree with me; they have more leagues than this show airs in a year.

1 Like

Re: I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS by edoairways: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2020
zenith4biz:
Hmmmmmmm, God will help us.

Check my signature for side hustle
God doesn't come down to help
Re: I'm glad you took my advice and fought SARS by edoairways: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2020
@Ahumanbeing I want to correct an impression and the sterotype most writers like you have. Your statement says Nigerian youths unitedly supported laycon, that is not totally correct. Yes many Nigerian youths supported Laycon however not all of them as implied by you, many were busy with other activities aside big brother Nigeria. Secondly, most youths might not speak with one voice because of the following;
1. Disunity among the youths; some are supporters of this government
2. The government is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. Even if they protest as they do most times, nothing would change.
3. It is rare to organise a peaceful protest in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Jackie B Knew She Would Be Evicted Today-cross Reveals / Why Is Naijafilm.com Movies Free / American Television Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.