Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) (67718 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game / Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by chybuzky(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2020
OZO cannot can the nengi
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by 1mrprolific7(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Mann played the greatest simp height ever known to man grin

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2020
how is this news...

labour has suspended strike n we are talking about bbn... rubbish
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2020
ok
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Hoojay(f): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Massive sold out guys!
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by tfash96(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2020
They're deceiving themselves thinking they're deceiving us.. They better take each other serious..Enough of this drama "I don't love you"
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2020
K
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by infinito1990(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2020
We don hear
Next
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by crazygod(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2020
obontami:
Now, I want to believe ozo the ozuor has wise up. If this boy can't tear apart that hoe pussy apart now then he'll forever remains a lame simp ass fool!
According to your theory, tearing apart someone's 'pussy' is a sign of being a man? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Dmes:
when will you guys stop this nonsense post if a thing?
nairaland moderators are becoming childish
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
na waa o

whats d difference with all these kinda news and afonja women amebo talk
yoruba women Rape u or carry ur destiny, wetin bring tribal for diz pose
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Attention

Now that Bbn is over
Things to remember
House rent
School fees
Utility bills
Fuel price increment
Powe tarrif increment

In fact just welcome back to reality
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
obontami:
Now, I want to believe ozo the ozuor has wise up. If this boy can't tear apart that hoe pussy apart now then he'll forever remains a lame simp ass fool!
you sound edo,are you?
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by wildikeman(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Mayng01:
How does that solve Nigeria’s problem. Please, do the needful by posting relevant news to the front page

It's simple.. Scroll past and go to the relevant news and don't comment... Sense no go kill me right..

Thank me later.
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by obontami: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
you sound edo,are you?

I'm a yoruba guy.
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by obontami: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2020
crazygod:

According to your theory, tearing apart someone's 'pussy' is a sign of being a man? undecided

I remember you boy! Does this moniker ring a bell?
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by OgideAgu: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2020
How is the project

Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2020
No one rocks Nengi better than Laycon ! Ozo,Mr Simp is a learner.
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by codedguy1(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Ozo needs to bang this girl really hard, all those SIMP-ing shouldn't just be a waste

Nengi will bang Ozo and dump him.
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Chizzychinny: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2020
If to say she win now, she no go talk to that guy but now , she needs to secure something

1 Like

Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by alizma: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2020
I bet if she had won, she won't dance with Ozo like this. That is most women for you. While they were in the house, she had high hope she was going to win while Ozo on the other hand was hanging on to her irrespective of being possible winner or not.
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2020
99% of negroes trolling ozo will be more than happy and ever willing to wash nengi's panties even with period stains all over it. No be Una again?

White grannies can testify. Some have openly come out to say you all tell them white women to call you 'nigga' in the bed room because it turns you on.

All these shouts and pretence is for your pocket. The world knows you are the greatest simps of all time.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by macho44(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366182/ozo-dances-nengi-bbnaija-grand-finale-video/
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Truly Truly, we no sabi the color of our PROBLEM for this country. How this rubbish news take concern us? BUHARI must hear this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Ademoore07(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ordinary Dance shaking head like agama lizard... ... Ozo is a great simp...

Ozo common grab dt Ass like a Slawormir niggarrr mehnn.. Show Nengi dt u av turned to Badt boy now grin cheesy cheesy

So the only thing he cud do na to dey shake head like lizard.... He can't even grab that ass laycon has been grabbing for free.... Imagine laycon enter ur backyard dey carry ur babe yansh dey dance..

Nengi came to BBN with tear nylon YANSH shocked shocked but returned home to Ozo with Nigerian used yansh... Not even London used ooo.. Naija used.. grin grin grin grin

The person dt cursed Ozo with Simpson will not die well ooo cheesy grin grin

Dorathy: comfort zone boobs

Nengi : comfort zone ass

I will pick Nengi over Dorathy 50000 times... cheesy grin grin grin grin.. Even if Nengi is a Hoe and Dorathy is a virgin, I wll still Nengi over and over and over again grin grin grin grin

That ass is not only fresh, it is oval just watermelon..

& u talk say u b female. U can't die well
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by joseph1832(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2020
crazygod:

well depend on the girl entirely. If she's the narrow minded, empty hollow girls who have nothing to offer, apart from that open wound between their legs, then yes bro, it's a sign because when you tear that pussy up, what else can they say or do? They become exactly what they are: useless.
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by TheSparrow: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2020
thecuteone:

This is a good analysis .. if only there was enough money to pull this through .. but op i go save your contact . I know soon i would hit that money to set this up . God bless .

I wish you all the best. God bless you too.
Re: Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) by Exodora: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
She will milk the remaining milk left in that empty skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.