Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? (1847 Views)

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Do You Stand Up For The Elderly In Public Transports? / On June 12 We Stand By Chido Onumah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by Eiregirl(f): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2007
I just want to see how the ladies feel about this one. Guys,  your opinions are welcome also.
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by naijacutee(f): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hmmm. . . I don't know what the person I choose to be with would have to do, to deserve to go to prison. I'm not particularly attracted to the "bad boy" image so I haven't thought about this before. . . Hmm undecided
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by donjohano(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2007
Bad boy image is one thing, maximum security jail is quite another.
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hmm, naijacutee your man can be incarcerated by been honest, not all da bloke in prison are criminals you know that. Will you stand by him if fate leads him there??
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by wifeypenth(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2007
i sure will stand only if its one man, the only person i truely love
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by funty(f): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
if i really like him, sure i would
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by teeirl: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ eiregirl

Hell yeah id stand by my man but just make sure u got his credit card b4 he goes in and get that vibrator working properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooops maybe its the credit card that got him there Will u nigerian boys ever learn to do an honest days work grin grin grin
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by Free(f): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2007
hmm it depends on what the crime is,  grin grin

if its for being too FINE , i will definately stand by him grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by Njoy1(f): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2007
It all depends on the crime he has committed if its a petty offence, sure I'll stand by him. If its murder, rape and drugs dealing, its bye, bye from me.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by Eiregirl(f): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hey thanks for all the replies. Well he is fine, but that wasn't his crime.
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Eiregirl: I just want to see how the ladies feel about this one. Guys,  your opinions are welcome also.
in naija on the day u go prison dat is the exact day ur girlfriend or wife will dump u.yes my mama will stay by me but for a babe i go jus forget her because i know dat she will leave me for my best friend the day i enter kirikiri prison sad
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by cumudie(f): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
As for me,I won't stand by him because I know he won't stand by me if it were me and besides as far as he is a nigerian he will run away.so,therefore I will not stand by him..
Re: If Your Man Goes To Prison, Will You Stand By Him? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2013
Your man is ur man.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Scam? / Finally! This Is Sexkillz (pictured) / Check Your BVN With Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.