Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,396 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) (460 Views)

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by Sanromeo(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has said he doesn't have a God Father and all he has is God. The governor spoke during his appearance on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics yesterday.

When asked about those backing him, the governor said he does not have a “godfather,” and maintained that even during his first time of contesting the poll, he had relied on God whom he described as “my father.”

“All I know is that God is my father. This is the second time I’m running for this election and I have always known that God is my father,” he stressed.

Governor Akeredolu said he is confident of winning the forthcoming governorship election in Ondo State and expects the voters to tow the path of Edo citizens by voting him for another term.

“When you talk about what played out in Edo, we have left out a particular thing I believe played out in Edo State and that is continuity,”

“The people, I want to believe, voted for continuity and I expect people in Ondo State to vote for continuity. That particular factor (continuity) is always left out by many people.”

He believes the people of the state will not want to “experiment” with a new leader as they have felt the impact of his development strides.

“People do not find it easy to run away when they see good performance. People want to go for it; they want a repeat of it,” the Governor explained.

“You don’t just experiment and I believe the people of Ondo will not play lottery (with the election).

“We have shown the people of Ondo State what good governance is all about and I don’t see them not voting for continuity. ”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZZCIry39fE

Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by samincredible44(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2020
this guy is a clown

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by Enudapan: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
APC owns Ondo for sure shaa
Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by Sanromeo(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2020
samincredible44:
this guy is a clown
He is a clown because he has refused to be a bootlicker? Common you can do better. Ondo state people are too refined for that.
Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Question of ego
As godsons become political players in their own right, it is inevitable that they fall out with their godfathers. Okinbaloye thinks he knows much of Nigerian politics, Seun you talk to much lately.
Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Tinubu is now rejected everywhere.. grin grin Everybody scared of identifying with Tinubu at the moment for fear of going into political oblivion forever.
He's the reason why zombies don't want to rebuke the undoings of dis government??Now that his wings are clipped & d 2023 presidency aim looking delusional to them already,zombies are now agitating for Oodua republic...
Una never see something grin
Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2020
One Gram equal Two dollars. Follow the link on my signature and make money without any investment. All you need do is to perform simple task like;

Watch short video clips,
Sign smart contracts,
Free rolls etc.

You can withdraw into your bitcoin wallet or other platforms as soon as you get 500 grams.
Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by Jostoman: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Tinubu is your God father and that was the reason why you are using his boy sanwo olu as your campaign manager for the incoming election.
Re: ONDO 2020: I Don't Have A Godfather, God is my Father — Akeredolu (Video) by slivertongue: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2020
OK but stop throwing money in traffic

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Corruption-free Public Sector -Buhari / Nigeria@60 : Pictures That Describes Nigeria's Current Situation / Send Sars To Borno - Reno O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.