Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerian Artist Vicwin To Collaborate With An American Artist Platinum B Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artist Vicwin To Collaborate With An American Artist Platinum B Love (176 Views)

Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US / Music: Vicwin Ft Platinum B Love - German Juice / Vicwin Ft Platinum B Love - My Lady (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist Vicwin To Collaborate With An American Artist Platinum B Love by Xmaven: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Nigerian DanceHall Singer Vicwin is going for his second International Collaboration this year with an award winning American Rapper Platinum B Love

Vicwin as popularly known is a promising young Singer particularly known for his dancehall style of music, tips back to do another International Collaboration with the American Rapper Platinum B Love after their first collaboration on “My Lady” remix which made waves across Africa. They are back again working on a new song which we know should be another hit song.

Vicwin as a Musician is also known for his popular hit songs such as “Like You” , “Baba” , and “My Lady” which he also remixed with the same rapper.

As we know, Vicwin is an artist who doesn’t dissapoint his fans, so as his fans await patiently for this new song they are also expecting it to be a fire jam.

Although the artists have not set a particular date for the released of the new song, they told their fans to put on their dancing shoes and wait for the fire jam they are about to drop, as his fans have been asking and wanting to know when they are dropping off the song.

Platinum B Love also dropped his album this year he titled it High School Dropout. This album also featured “My Lady” Remix on track 8 of the album.

Vicwin as an independent artist is really working so hard on his talent to make sure he reached to the top.

Download My Lady Remix which he featured the same American rapper Platinum B Love to know a little about the fire they are about to drop.

Vicwin ft Platinum B Love – My Lady remix

https://www.blowjamz.com/download-mp3/vicwin-ft-platinum-b-love-my-lady-remix/

You can follow him up on his social platforms.
Instagram: @vicwin_official
Facebook: Vicwin
Twitter: @itzVicwin
Mail: vicwin.music666@yahoremix

(1) (Reply)

Ec Prince (Hustlers Prayer) / Lil Frosh's Arrested, And Kicked Out From DMW [watch Video] / Here Are Some Shocking Data:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.