Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage (70289 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Antoeni(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
I am Yet to See a GOVERNOR That is as useless Yahaya Bello
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
As a Governor especially in Nigeris, I am sure watching BBN is not his worst offence.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by ukelament(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
The Governor should be allowed to live his life. After all, they say all work and no play makes Jack a full boy.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by tfash96(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
helinues:
This is my first comments regarding the BBN.

First thread to open regarding it.

A single scene I no watch even with 100% access

I would rather count how many Rice and garri left for my kitchen than wasting my precious time watching a show with no moral lesson.

By not watching it u think you've made it in life.. You'll soon receive sense
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by GEEBITE: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Is this a bedroom or lounge? They couldn't even trunk the TV cable properly.
saaphiere:
Reactions have trailed the viral video of Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State watching the grand finale of the Big Brother naija reality show on Sunday night.

In the 51 seconds video, which was posted on the Governor’s Facebook page, he was seen anticipating who would go home with the captivating N85 million prize before the host Ebuka announced Olamilekan Agbeleshe, fondly known as Laycon as the winner of the season 5 reality show.

Gov. Bello in the video, before the host announced the winner, mentioned Kunle instead of Laycon who defeated Dorathy, Nengi, Vee and Neo to covet the grand price in the ‘lockdown edition of the show.

The Governor in the video said “it is expected any way. Both of them are winners”.

Reacting to the viral video, some Nigerians took a swipe on Gov. Bello for allegedly promoting immorality, instead of focusing on issues that would better the lives of Kogi people.

Others on the other hand praised the governor for being real, compared to his other counterparts who came out to condemn the reality show but watched it in the secret.

See comments below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5-iEsUv-HQ

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/28/bbnaija-2020-nigerians-react-to-gov-bellos-viral-video/
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Roozzaay(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
To see that people are still praising Mr. Yahya Bello is sickening, this country is going down at alarming speed. Just few days ago, there was an accident (tanker explosion) that claimed scores of innocent citizens of Kogi, here we are, the Governor is posting video of himself watching BBN. Even if you watch, can't you watch in the secrecy of your room? Gov. Bello is a true representation of typical Nigerian youth. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Nyamve1: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Whether kogi state governor watch bbn or not, it will not stop Jesus from coming soon, the question is are u prepare? Nairalanders over to u.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Roozzaay(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Antoeni:
I am Yet to See a GOVERNOR That is as useless Yahaya Bello
He is perfect reference that typical Nigerian youth cannot be entrusted with power.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
yusufu16:
people celebrate their favourite footballers
people celebrate their favourite musicians
people celebrate their favourite actors

i dont see anything wrong in watching BBNaija

those people have talent to celebrate. what is there to celebrate in big brother, people becong celebrities for kissing and having sex in front of the whole world?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
If the politicians we’re supposed to revolt against are busy watching BBNaija, what then do jobless Nairalanders want me to do with my time? I don’t hear their calls for unity during premiere leagues, it is only during BBNaija seasons. Mscheew. Olofofos.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Amozever12: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6. For the man to say 'Kunle' instead of 'Laycon' showed that he's not been watching the show, maybe just the grand finale. Meanwhile, some of those shouting useless show are the vaseline crew or those that do worst things in their closet, but pretend to be saints outside. I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by BotherMleeper(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
We all know he was watching breasts.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by AlphaT1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ugaboy:
Some of this politicians did have nothing before they got to where there are.

So celebrating an ICON of same nature...who is just grace from grass is a testimony and a review of how they all started

The man should enjoy himself, no be say u old mean say make u no support the youth
You no know Bello be that..Google Fairplus motors!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Farrtfact: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
hi guys! good morning
if you are willing to earn money online by doing doing task check my signature. you can earn up to 450k within a month if you can work really hard.it is 200% legit
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by legendEMT(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
l
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
I don't see any issue here ,Mr Governor is human too. However, if that's a bedroom, I don't think beaming it to the whole world is appropriate. Bedroom is supposed to be a private place.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by octus2008(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
The man de look how he go kolobi Nengi Bumbum after the show.......Kontinu sir grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by DexterousOne(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Nigeria deserves a leader worse than buhari. See how the youths are just useless with this foolish BBN

You hav a problem if you think people cannot follow the Show.....

Like I always say
Even if I personally wont follow the programme

Those who want to should not be shamed or criticised as such

This mentality you and those who think like you have is very very wrong
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by joefelin2345: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Revelation 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Madam, when will you see a new Nigeria coming out of the present shit hole? Pls hurry up time is going. Or is there no hope again?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Phatkings: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Nigeria deserves a leader worse than buhari. See how the youths are just useless with this foolish BBN
You are more useless for taking out your time opening the thread and even commenting..
Your uselessness is top notch
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Princessbettyj(f): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You Be Wise Man.

#Respect.

If you are in Badore, come n collect a cup of parfait
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by olympio(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
We just like channeling our energy to the wrong place. Now tell me what’s so wrong with him watching BBN. Cause his a governor now means his not entitled to have his hours or moment of rest and relaxation. Even if this man does sleep for the period of his tenure. There will be poor in the land, people will complain. So what’s all this hypocrisy for.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Erojepromise(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
nothing bad in watching BBN it could be his own form of relaxation and entertainment but first thing first face the numerous problems associated with the state and under development ,was it not recently 23 people died in a tanker explosion in Kogi due to bad roads ?has a solution been made yet? l am sure No!! know what you a are governor for.....
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by DaddyRochie1642: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Princessbettyj:

If you are in Badore, come n collect a cup of parfait

Baddo,

You're asking me Out grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by olugabbie(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:

You all seem not to get the picture here. It's not a crime to watch BBN. But citizens are bitter that this man does not have time for them yet have time for BBN. Salaries still unpaid. Roads are nothing to write home about.

So he should stop watching TV?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by chukwuibuipob: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
sad Nigerians sha sad.So because he be governor,make he nor rest again undecided?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by mithras(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Roozzaay:
To see that people are still praising Mr. Yahya Bello is sickening, this country is going down at alarming speed. Just few days ago, there was an accident (tanker explosion) that claimed scores of innocent citizens of Kogi, here we are, the Governor is posting video of himself watching BBN. Even if you watch, can't you watch in the secrecy of your room? Gov. Bello is a true representation of typical Nigerian youth. Pathetic

you see the hypocrisy, so watching it in secret will solve all the problems of the state, lol
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by mithras(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Nigerians sha sad.So because he be governor,make he nor rest again undecided?

I tire o
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by officialsaw01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
There is always going to be a correlation between the ruler and the ruled. What else can i do? this is still my country.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
and na desame television him dey use watch blue film abi?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by dzionist(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Revelation 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
i must not miss heaven in Jesus name
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by emerged01(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
yusufu16:
people celebrate their favourite footballers
people celebrate their favourite musicians
people celebrate their favourite actors

i dont see anything wrong in watching BBNaija

Don’t mind those trying to force their idea on how others should live their lives when their lives is on pause.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos) / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.