Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,655 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Can My Sister Become An Athlete - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can My Sister Become An Athlete (238 Views)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Sister Become An Athlete by Moana231: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Hello beautiful people, my younger sister has been really passionate about being an athlete. She always comes first in race competitions in schools, churches and other social events. I really don’t know how I can help her become the sports woman she immensely wishes to be. I know Nairaland as a place of opportunities hence I brought the topic here. Please your opinion is highly needed. Thank you.
Re: How Can My Sister Become An Athlete by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Well if she's good at it and passionate at the same time about it then why not tell her to pursue a career course in any of her chosen athlete field? I think there are regular schools and associations for that. Also if she's financially capable she can pursue a career such field abroad. Thank you
Re: How Can My Sister Become An Athlete by Charleys: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Is she good in bed?
Avoid athlete starts from the bed.
Re: How Can My Sister Become An Athlete by Moana231: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Puloc:
Well if she's good at it and passionate at the same time about it then why not tell her to pursue a career course in any of her chosen athlete field? I think there are regular schools and associations for that. Also if she's financially capable she can pursue a career such field abroad. Thank you
really never thought of that before
Re: How Can My Sister Become An Athlete by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Moana231:
really never thought of that before
Yeah definitely there is and it's even better. she's gets educated and also get developed in that sports for career.. she can excel well there.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Football Jerseys For The New Season / Latest Sports Headline News For Sunday 11th October, 2020 / Lebron James Makes History As Lakers Win 17th NBA Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.