Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre (2906 Views)

A Lesbian Lady Who Initiated Her Apprentice Into Lesbianism / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by Erons123: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2020
A Nigerian lesbian, Amara has threatened that “her people” will burn Nigeria down if anything happens to her after being dragged out on social media over a viral post.

Ekohotblog.com recalled that Amara had earlier shared a photo of herself with other lesbians hanging out together.

The post generated a lot of debate as she captioned it saying, ‘lesbianing and loving’ Shortly after posting the tweet, disgusted Nigerian started tagging the Nigerian Police to her Twitter account.

According to Nigerian law, LGBT is highly prohibited, and violators are liable to be charged 14 years imprisonment.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/28/my-people-will-burn-nigeria-to-the-ground-if-they-look-for-me-nigerian-lesbian-lady-threatens/
Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by solmus: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2020
cheesy

Chestbeating noisemaking Ipobian lesbian

Hope Ibadan , Oyo State capital no dey among Nigeria wey your lesbian cult one burn, because common secondary school boys Na him go use amudo hypnotic charm ring re-disvirgin you

5 Likes

Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by Autotech312(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
This potopoto people and chest beating. Even Nnamdi Cownu not fit do shit. Talk more of this eja shawa.

3 Likes

Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by Olupristine(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Which people
Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by Danzakidakura(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
solmus:
cheesy

Chestbeating noisemaking Ipobian lesbian

Hope Ibadan , Oyo State capital no dey among Nigeria wey your lesbian cult one burn, because common secondary school boys Na him go use amudo hypnotic charm ring re-disvirgin you

you look too dirty to my liking
Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by Thejustw14(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Burna boy ni.:!!:.

1 Like

Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by PlayerMeji: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dem no dey play with una?
Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by ATTITUDE2: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
noise makers. shift joor.

meanwhile. check my signature for free airdrop token.
Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by kingthreat(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Burn Nigeria to the ground? Are you sure they will even burn one hut in your village to the ground?
Re: My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels

(1) (Reply)

Black Axxe Vs Eiye One Put Under Moving Train - VIDEO / Security Operative Caught A Prostitute Having Sex With A Man In Public / Nigeria: Police Kill Six Armed Robbers, Nab Nine In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.