Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife (2163 Views)

Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / Church Security Guard Caught With Military Uniforms In Kaduna State. Photos / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by Emmanuel2420: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Shocking as a civilian man, Obiade  Dennis who recently got married to a female soldier has been asked to leave his home to meet his soldier wife in the barracks.

A fellow male soldier, Emmanuel Nkwuda issued the order to the civilian man via a post shared on the Facebook group, Izhi General Assembly (IGA/UNIG).

Giving reasons for his statement, Emmanuel Nkwuda in a congratulatory post said it is almost impossible for the female soldier to leave her soldier work in the barracks to meet her civilian husband in the village.

He said, “Congratulations my big brother Obiade Dennis the wedding went successful yesterday at Army Headquarters Abuja.

We want to use this medium to appreciate those who supported him from the beginning of this drawling journey to matrimony both financial, prayers and advises.

Though I advised earlier as a good brother that getting married to a soldier girl won’t be easy for him, but he insisted and told me that he is equal to the task.

I therefore tried my best with the help of some military friends I have, we get this one for him.

Now your next task is to pack your bags and baggages and move to her Barracks at Guards Brigade Abuja because she won’t leave Army work to come and be living with you in your village. 

You have signed it. Friends wish him well as he moves to his new home. #Congratulations once again brother”.   

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/28/civilian-husband-asked-to-pack-to-barracks-and-live-with-military-wife/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by IGpro1(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Jesus is coming soon))

Not a reputable source?

1 Like

Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by heendrix(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by nBag(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:
grin

my fellow alphas may this agree but I think he should. not for her sake as a woman but for his family sake.

1 Like

Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by ozento: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2020
too bad. well you cant blame the woman. na watin see sign be that. them no get choice .
Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by thesicilian: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2020
What did he expect?

1 Like

Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2020
thesicilian:
What did he expect?
Hahahahahahaha. Barrack wife, Barrack Husband and Barrack children loading............
Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by 2cribz: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Barrack obama children loading

1 Like

Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by judetov2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
that is the standard na.... the civilian partner must follow the military partner to the barracks whether male or female.

3 Likes

Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by cmecproblem(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
So...how's that a crime?
Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by greatbrian(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Something like that

That's the standard
Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by Farki: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
judetov2:
that is the standard na.... the civilian partner must follow the military partner to the barracks whether male or female.

What if they are both in the military and posted far? What if the spouse is a police officer? I'm thinking of so many scenarios now.
Re: Civilian Husband Asked To Pack To Barracks And Live With Military Wife by ATTITUDE2: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
make e follow her go flex muscle.
meanwhile. check my signature for free airdrop token.

(1) (Reply)

This White Folks Lied To Us ( OGs Get In Here) / Giant Snake Found In Indonesia | Real Life Anaconda / What's The Cost Of Filing A Case In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.