Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Laycon Thanks Nigerians After Emerging Winner Of Bbnaija 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Thanks Nigerians After Emerging Winner Of Bbnaija 2020 (458 Views)

IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos) / Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Thanks Nigerians After Emerging Winner Of Bbnaija 2020 by worldking221: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon emerged the winner of the show after polling the highest votes this season. He was announced as the winner at the grand finale anchored by show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, on Sunday.

Speaking on his victory, Laycon in a video said, ”Thank you to my fans, my family and everyone that voted me. Showing his gratitude to Nigerians Who, through their prayers and votes, made it possible for him to emerge winner of the reality show Bigbrother naija 2020.
View source - [url]http://aphrigist.xyz/Laycon%20Thanks%20Nigerians%20After%20Emerging%20Winner%20Of%20BBNaija%202020.html[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Hairstyle DIY / Can Anyone Sight Jenifer From The Johnsons? / Zubby Michael Baths Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.