Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Carbon Paylater Account Was Debited After I Have Paid To Their Gtb Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Carbon Paylater Account Was Debited After I Have Paid To Their Gtb Account (566 Views)

Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Locking Your Gtb Account / How Do You Deactivate Paylater Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Carbon Paylater Account Was Debited After I Have Paid To Their Gtb Account by tolulope2021(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2020
I collected a loan from carbon paylater online money lender. My loan was supposed to be due on 28th of September,2020, I made a payment to their gtbank account on 25th of September,I mailed them with proof of payment but my account wasnt confirmed...

To my surprise this morning on 28th of September,my money was debited that I haven't paid...this is a flaw on their technical team...I called all their customer care numbers,none was going through...i sent a mail to them,nothing has been done so far......

They should please reverse my money asap.....as this may go a long way to discourage most of their customers...
Re: My Carbon Paylater Account Was Debited After I Have Paid To Their Gtb Account by Joevics(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2020
tolulope2021:
I collected a loan from carbon paylater online money lender. My loan was supposed to be due on 28th of September,2020, I made a payment to their gtbank account on 25th of September,I mailed them with proof of payment but my account wasnt confirmed...

To my surprise this morning on 28th of September,my money was debited that I haven't paid...this is a flaw on their technical team...I called all their customer care numbers,none was going through...i sent a mail to them,nothing has been done so far......

They should please reverse my money asap.....as this may go a long way to discourage most of their customers...
Carbon is one of the best loan apps in Nigeria. Chat them up on Facebook. It would be resolved.
Re: My Carbon Paylater Account Was Debited After I Have Paid To Their Gtb Account by tolulope2021(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Joevics:

Carbon is one of the best loan apps in Nigeria. Chat them up on Facebook. It would be resolved.
Okay..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw your PAYPAL @ 4*0/$ / What Business Can A Student Do In School To Survive?? / Exchange Your Skrill, Cashapp, Paypal And Perfect Money Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.