Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,271 members, 7,826,053 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife (79140 Views)

Protest Against Amaju Pinnick, NFF President In Abuja (Pictures) / Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos / Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by alllivesmatter(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
So, what are we to do with her photos now

Jerk off to it...I guess that's what the OP wants us to do....I guess.
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by FuckThaMod: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
SavageMaster:

You should be in your 40s then.
However, your Moniker says otherwise angry
Na my aunty, she is older than me
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by kelly72: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
This Amaju dey chop better ponmo oo
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
yusufu16:
our football money

Nope. The sister is the wife to the former governor of Delta State, uduaghan . He was very infuenttial during the government and widely used that platform to climb into national sport politics .

Na banger injure him mouth during one Christmas like that
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by accounts2boku: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
But omo the girl fine o

Make she just give me one round fr that as$ abeg cheesy cheesy
are you aware she's married?

1 Like

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by obayendo1010(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
problem go soon start..
Why do people want fame there can't control... Soon all her faults, families problem and mistake will start poping out like gold mine...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Abujaexpress: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
robosky02:
All Shades Of Beauty: Meet Julie Pinnick, Amaju Pinnick’s Wife

Most Nigerians are aware of who Amaju Pinnick is. Pinnick is the President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

However, very few people are aware of who his wife is. She is the delectable Julie Pinnick a mother of four.

https://www.theoctopusnews.com/all-shades-of-beauty-meet-julie-pinnick-amaju-pinnicks-wife/
Hope is she faithful. I no talk anything sha
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by jubrilELsudan: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
I REMEMBER HOW SHE INVITED ME OVER WHEN PINNIK TRAVELED ABROAD.

I HANGED HER ON THAT PIANO AND FVCKED HER OKOCHA STYLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Sheriman(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
DSLR Camera Cannon Mseries and Adobe After Effects Can make 80 Years old woman look like 20 years old young girl
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Fejimummy: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
And this babe was staying in my street that year.. Local area, she was living in 1 room apartment with her parents but she fine die. I still remember amaju driving his luxurious cars in our bad road to come pick her up.
amuwo?
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by einsteino(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dalil8:
She's basic.

She's far below average in the U.S or even Europe, but a beauty queen in Africa smh cheesy

Lol so true.
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Blackmann001: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
I know her one on one and even wen pinnick was after her...

He married her at 21. As a second wife.

Sh was a very big model. Had done about 14 national adverts..one of the vmobile project "rose " models..with village hair..

Sh is even more beautiful without the make up...
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Rayklean: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Baba sabi better thing o�
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Rayklean: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Baba sabi better thing o�[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
accounts2boku:
are you aware she's married?
na dem puna dy sweet pass
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Liposure:
how many inches
na your babe go tell you na
I no be gay make she come over smiley
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by razible5384(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
bigtt76:
Aside the NFF job, what business does this man do? I don't know him to have a club (might be wrong though) undecided
what job do you expect him to have again??.... Being the president of Nigeria football federation is more than enough job
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Na one round go kee you gringrin
ma nigga grin

2 Shares

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by luvme0702: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
So this chronic womanizer, has such a beautiful wife and still won't allow small girls rest?
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
And this babe was staying in my street that year.. Local area, she was living in 1 room apartment with her parents but she fine die. I still remember amaju driving his luxurious cars in our bad road to come pick her up.

More details please. Was she working/productive?
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
luvme0702:
So this chronic womanizer, has such a beautiful wife and still won't allow small girls rest?

Strong allegation. Do you work in his office?
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by Autotech312(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Which area be that.
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
obiekunie2:
hmmmm!!!

THAT THEIR DAUGHTER IS WAYYY TOOOO YOUNG TO BE THAT BUSTY!

They should question their driver, their gate-man, and their houseboy!

emmm! i forgot the house girl! they should question all of them - the revelation shock them! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What if that's the house girl?
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dalil8:

Let's not even talk about whites or latinas cheesy

Plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by accounts2boku: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
na dem puna dy sweet pass
can I share something with you?

1 Like

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by TGMISKY(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
I was hoping to see a very beautiful woman. I ended up seeing a fine girl/lady.
The man marry late sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Blackmann001:
I know her one on one and even wen pinnick was after her...

He married her at 21. As a second wife.

Sh was a very big model. Had done about 14 national adverts..one of the vmobile project "rose " models..with village hair..

Sh is even more beautiful without the make up...

She looks rather basic, but perhaps there's some hidden criteria you know that we don't. Plus sounds like he did a lot of things to get her with the way you state that he was after her, like it's a dirty story you want to tell us about.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by FuckThaMod: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fejimummy:

amuwo?
Old ojo road
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by youngrhosy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
show us her pictures b4 make up
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by infinito1990(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
We don hear
Next
Re: Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife by senteugene: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amaju Picnic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Super Eagles Kit For Russia 2018 (Photo) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / Eight Retired Footballers Who Never Received A Single Red Card In Their Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.