Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle (480 Views)

I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! / Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle by ImagineNation: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
A young and vibrant director who is a silent nairalander, born in ajegunle has shot the first ever nollywood movie about ajegunle, the struggles of a modern day youth with cultism, peer pressure and drug abuse.

The cast, location, everything was done in ajegunle by residents of ajegunle.

With no sponsor or financial help we have tried in our own way to tell our story
Hope you like it
For sponsorship details please call us on 08022632903, 0818 499 7742

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzS0C-q7O7o

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Please help us take to the front page

1 Like

Re: Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle by davooomat(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
See this stiff neck challenge and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOoml35pZxA
Re: Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle by Ralphwealth(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2020
davooomat:

See this stiff neck challenge and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOoml35pZxA

Who be this one?? Why u dey come collect FTC with ur mumu advert?... Mods come pursue am o

Just watched it now and its wonderful. The fact that it was shot without any support or financial aid by Ajegunle youths is amazing... Very amazing. Keep changing the narrative about ajegunle. God bless you guys

Please help push to front-page

Seun
Lalasticlala
Myndd44
Re: Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle by Ijobajaycole: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Wonderful.. I like the innovation and the fact that everything was done in ajegunle about ajegunle.

I wish you get the support you so desire... Nigeria doesn't really encourage young budding talents...

Seun, lalasticlala, spikedcylinder, let's do our part by supporting him with front page audience

God bless you
Re: Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle by ImagineNation: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Ralphwealth:

Who be this one?? Why u dey come collect FTC with ur mumu advert?... Mods come pursue am o

Just watched it now and its wonderful. The fact that it was shot without any support or financial aid by Ajegunle youths is amazing... Very amazing. Keep changing the narrative about ajegunle. God bless you guys

Please help push to front-page

Seun
Lalasticlala
Myndd44

Amen.. Thank u sir/ma
Re: Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle by ImagineNation: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Ijobajaycole:
Wonderful.. I like the innovation and the fact that everything was done in ajegunle about ajegunle.

I wish you get the support you so desire... Nigeria doesn't really encourage young budding talents...

Seun, lalasticlala, let's do our part by supporting him with front page audience

God bless you

Thank you sir
Re: Ernest Udofia Releases First Movie Of Ajegunle Shot And Casted In Ajegunle by Ijobajaycole: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2020
ImagineNation:

Thank you sir

You are welcome. Just placed a call through to the number there to render my support, wasn't going through.. Anyways send me a pm, let me encourage you with a little token

Please seun and lalasticlala help promote this nairalander's vision

(1) (Reply)

Nengi On Set Of Upcoming Movie (video) / Stream Or Download: Mulan / Eddie Murphy Coming 2 America Early Release Now Showing On Amazon Prime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.