Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Hi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hi (437 Views)

See Tinubu's Grammatical Blunders That Will Make You Think Twice About Voting Hi / Reno Omokri Reacts To The Arrests Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Faults Him For Hi / Nigerians React As Raymond Dokpesi Asks AIT, Ray Power FM To Stop Airing Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Feddytune: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
i
Re: Hi by FarahAideed: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why are you using a guys bank account to solicit for help ?
Re: Hi by ekesol: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
The ball us now in your court marry a Rich man and marry him instead if blaming your mother. Please leave your confort zone. Many people learnt trade today to are doing good things for yourself. Instead blame ur mum get up and eke out a living
Re: Hi by TobilobaNice(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
You're a female and bearing sanni olasunkami.. Guy shey u wan scam us ni
Re: Hi by frankyychiji(f): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
I have the season 2 of this movie.
Re: Hi by adekolaelect(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Feddytune:
With tears in my eyes I pen down this heartfelt post.. Since the pandemic it's been from one crisis to another ,
First my job at the school I was teaching was terminated due to the virus outburst which forced schools to shut down..since that moment it's been hand to mouth..As a lady it was even more difficult as men request for sex before they can render help ..
But I refused to lose hope ,I went in search for jobs I was ready to do anything aside from selling my body but it was difficult ,ooh the tears .I suddenly regretted being a Nigerian..I hated my parents for bringing me into the world when they are not ready and capable of doing the needful..
I was surviving tho.. menial jobs here and there with peanut money.,my phone was stolen .I had to fall back to a torch light phone..
To make matter worse my dad passed away and my mom had to live with me temporary..poor woman ,even though a part of me hated her for not marrying a rich man which will enable her give me a better life ,I also pitied her cos I am a woman also and its not as easy as it looks...
well this morning however I woke up with my mom..
it's been a week aince we ate food food .empty kitchen ..no food except Garri which we are tired of drinking ... I decided to reach out to my fellow nairanders and Nigerians...cos if I die with her atleast I tried to look for help first
whatever help u can render will be appreciated...
help us eat good food so I can have strengthto continue
Access bank 0689680283 sanni olasunkanmi
smelling lies in your write up!!!!! You want to have strength to continuing enjoying this negative change we are into in this country ?? But sorry don't blame your parent for your failure to use what you have to get what you need. Don't give up put more effort.

Re: Hi by Feddytune: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:
Why are you using a guys bank account to solicit for help ?
cos I'm not using ATM... u can call me on this number for verification 07025331408
Re: Hi by Feddytune: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
TobilobaNice:
You're a female and bearing sanni olasunkami.. Guy shey u wan scam us ni
I'm not using atm..but for verification u can call me 07025331408

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Ayọ̀ Fayose Supports Call For Restructuring / Checkout Seven Takeaways From Naira Marley’s Live Chat With Police / FG Says Police Will Not End SARS See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.