Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) (78087 Views)

Van Vicker And His Wife, Adjoa Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by PureGoldh(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Seen
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm moved with the comments of mostly Igbo in that that naive girl post, Igbo doesn't behave like this Hausa-fulani after all

at least those that abuse or say anything against Ndigbo when this dumb girl married Ned can apologise now! this comments just prove Igbo aren't in support of child marriage because Ned and Regina can be related to that child marriage

God bless Ndigbo for this sincerity, at least if this won't make Regina to back off, it will discourage other ladies from following that path, Advancement over advantage any day anytime

God bless all unmarried ladies at 25years below that are still keeping their virginity, I pray you will end up with men/guys that will value you, young men/guys in your level though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by MOSICATED5(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
people are jobless sha, if i were Regina though i will stop posting pictures after this comments
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by bigdammyj: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Noted
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by smile11s(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Poverty na bad thing. Sotey pikin marry grand papa
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jubilancy:
Everyone has a right to fall in love with who ever they want .... we criticise too much jare .....alot of us critics, if given just a little chance will do more than she did!

Truth

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Ensquare(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmmm no be now inequality starts
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by nerorex01: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
You got that right outta my chest cheesy

tooth4tooth:
The reason I will not take her mockers serious is that many of them would have jumped at the same opportunity.
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by feedthenation(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
The young shall surely grow and develop
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmn...this life.

Well, it's not like any of her male mates or those slightly older were ready.

Her life, her choice.

Ned is 10 times better than ffk.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
benjackugo:
Regina Daniels Gets Blasted On Facebook After She Posted Her Throwback Photo (Screenshots)

IgbereTV reports that popular Nollywood actress and billionaire's wife, Regina Daniels has got blasted by her Facebook followers when she posted an old movie picture of herself and actor, Van Vicker.

Regina Daniels posted the with the picture caption:

https://www.facebook.com/2367274863497131/posts/3368738173350790/

Regina Daniels looked so young in the picture. This got her fans angry as they think that her husband, Ned Nwoko is too old to be her husband.

However, some of her fans asked that she should be allowed to live her life.
Money dey make pesin take risky decisions wey him no suppose take. I am not a fan of the girl. But, he fans are more deadly than Sniper. Allow the girl be, her decisionher own, her grandpa husband her own, in-laws her own why bother about it. All of you wey dey bash her can still 100% do it. Is it Nigerian again. They're like dog that goes back to their vomit, they will reject the offer in front of their friends and go through back to take it. Maramara n'iru nwompiti n'azu!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
E dey do me to slap Nwoko to unconsciousness.

Nwoko look at this picture, look at Vicker, look Regina den come look yourself Mr Nwoko you no get shame.

Old fools can be very annoying. Old fool who love chasing small small thing dey take style dey abuse kids in the name of culture.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Right now she's

Whining her waist on top an ancient schlong

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Mielanjmk(f): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
SO FAR SHE REMAINS HAPPY, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm moved with the comments of mostly Igbo in
God bless all unmarried ladies at 25years below that are still keeping their virginity, I pray you will end up with men/guys that will value you, young men/guys in your level though
Your prayer get as e be grin

And guys

Ategberoson:

I won't collect bride price of any son in law that didn't meet my daughter as virgin, no be me go do wedding for my non virgin daughter/daughters
How u go take know

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by naijadrivablog: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Forever 16 cheesy
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
A young woman with big grace of God.

See how people dey jealous her.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by cigwe(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigerias with their Bad mouth
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by holuwaseun04(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
but she done they collect big Gbola from grandpa �
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Charleys:
She made the right choice for her kids and grandkids.

Financially speaking... Who can argue with basic economics!!!
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
nawa o...see yabbing abeg
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Joshmanuel10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
thank goodness she even got married to him...
nobi some girls dey collect bamboo from one forest to another within that same age bracket without nothing in their accounts.
Mad ooo grin
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Joshmanuel10(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm moved with the comments of mostly Igbo in that that naive girl post, Igbo doesn't behave like this Hausa-fulani after all

at least those that abuse or say anything against Ndigbo when this dumb girl married Ned can apologise now! this comments just prove Igbo aren't in support of child marriage because Ned and Regina can be related to that child marriage

God bless Ndigbo for this sincerity, at least if this won't make Regina to back off, it will discourage other ladies from following that path, Advancement over advantage any day anytime

U are blessed
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Your prayer get as e be grin

And guys

Solomon married more than one wife in the Bible and God still bless him and others in the Bible but I didn't read where woman married more than one in the Bible even the Muslims give preferential treatment of polygamous to men that women, this should tell you women are subject in the hand of men

this is why all these sissies guys that wail about how their girlfriend and wife is treating them annoyed me, a woman you want to pay her bride price must keep her dignity for you, no dignity and value in a lady you don't meet as virgin, in fact bride price of such shouldn't be pay

I won't collect bride price of any son in law that didn't meet my daughter as virgin, no be me go do wedding for my non virgin daughter/daughters
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Joshmanuel10(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
I cant imagine my junior sis marry in someone older than my father...
Hausa dey do am on a daily basis... Then one idiot will its a thing of choice... That it is love.. If u look at it from d man angle its extremely bad...
Anyone who supports this supports child marriage
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by SpartanKing: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jubilancy:
Everyone has a right to fall in love with who ever they want .... we criticise too much jare .....alot of us critics, if given just a little chance will do more than she did!

What has she done wrong? You, tell me!
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by JIMMY1393: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
kukoyi17226:
nigeria no get Wonderful at all....

This English sha

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by dasparrow: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
benjackugo:
Regina Daniels Gets Blasted On Facebook After She Posted Her Throwback Photo (Screenshots)

IgbereTV reports that popular Nollywood actress and billionaire's wife, Regina Daniels has got blasted by her Facebook followers when she posted an old movie picture of herself and actor, Van Vicker.

Regina Daniels posted the with the picture caption:

https://www.facebook.com/2367274863497131/posts/3368738173350790/

Regina Daniels looked so young in the picture. This got her fans angry as they think that her husband, Ned Nwoko is too old to be her husband.

However, some of her fans asked that she should be allowed to live her life.

This was before Regina's mother decided to love-vendor Regina out to a man old enough to be her grandpa all because of money, lol. Suger daddy things!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jubilancy:

hmmmmm....at least she is collecting the gbolas
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Jubilancy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please always take time out to read a full article before you jump on people's comment, maybe then you would have understood better. The answer to your question lies in the article published.
Re: Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
tooth4tooth:
The reason I will not take her mockers serious is that many of them would have jumped at the same opportunity undecided

Well said, who no like better thing (money) cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Williams Uchemba Is Engaged. Meet His Fiancee (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.