Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

End ASUU Strike Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / End ASUU Strike Now! (2591 Views)

FG Offers ₦65 Billion To End ASUU Strike, Exempts ASUU From IPPIS / ASUU Can’t Call Off Strike Now – NLC / 'End ASUU Strike' Protest Rocks Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End ASUU Strike Now! by Captain6(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
KEEPING OUR SCHOOLS INDEFINITELY CLOSED IS INSENSITIVE, DESTRUCTIVE AND THE GREATEST BETRAYAL TO OUR FUTURE!

Let's use our social media handles,radio and T.v stations and other available medium to champion this course.
Everyday, week and month of ASUU strike steals from our future.
We can't continue folding our arms in silence and keep waiting for the FG,that has refused to negotiate with ASUU.
The future belongs to us, we must take action today!

#ENDASUUSTRIKENOW!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Daploid06(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
wetin we wan do even students self no know the value of education bbnaija is more important .......

3 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Ikennablue(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
The problem in some part is the students. Many of them are not even interested in going back to school. Private universities are resuming, state universities are resuming. It's just so unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Projectile5(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
The issue now is no longer Corona virus, ASUU have grown thick skins and refused to feel the impact this incessant strikes have on the future of students.
It has now become part of the academic sessions and the FG has always shown that their striking action has no impact...
Imagine how quick they handled NLC and TUC's intended strike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by lilsaint44(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Daploid06:
wetin we wan do even students self no know the value of education bbnaija is more important .......

bbn naija has ended
i think most of them are into something lucrative
so you can't blame them
since fg and ASUU doesn't wanna settle thier dispute
after all the end product of school is to make money

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by lordcyno: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
what i dont understand is why ASUU, FG and ministry of education is giving us silent treatment like they aint even saying anything about the strike.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Captain6:
KEEPING OUR SCHOOLS INDEFINITELY CLOSED IS INSENSITIVE, DESTRUCTIVE AND THE GREATEST BETRAYAL TO OUR FUTURE!

Let's use our social media handles,radio and T.v stations and other available mediums to champion this course.
We can't continue folding our arms in silence and keep waiting for the FG,that has refused to negotiate with ASUU.

#ENDASUUSTRIKENOW!!!
Baba calm down,if u too serious u can start ur own reading, everybody is struggling to come out from pandemic, no b say we no like schools, but bills plenty wey dey wait for man

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique seun

Do the needful please

2 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by gigante: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
It is so unfair. We are nudging to 7 months of no academic activity. Since the first week of March. This is highly unfair. I am extremely exhausted

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Richiez Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Federal Government Should #EndASUUstrikeNow

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique seun dominique seun mynd44

You people should help amplify the students voice by taking it to front page

3 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
End ASUU strike now

2 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Odoctor(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Honestly, it's long overdue. Federal government should kindly hasten the end of this strike, like they Did for nlc.

This is becoming unbecoming. The silence from both sides is sickening!

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by kozmokaz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
The government never loved us !!

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Maj196(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sorry guys Nigeria failed us all cry

2 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Jman06(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
I don't care about ASUU strike again. I'll rather watch Big Brethren Ghana than bother about ASUU strike!

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by sinkhole: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Captain6:

Let's use our social media handles,radio and T.v stations and other available mediums to champion this course.

#ENDASUUSTRIKENOW!!!
Great, I will make it a duty to tweet and hashtag #EndASUUStrikeNow every day and I will always make sure that I also tag @Mbuhari, @ProOsinbajo, @femigbaja, @OfficialNUC, ministry of labour handle and ministry of education handle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by fartfact(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
sinkhole:
Great, I will make it a duty to tweet and hashtag #EndASUUStrikeNow every day and I will always make sure that I also tag @Mbuhari, @ProOsinbajo, @femigbaja, @OfficialNUC, ministry of labour handle and ministry of education handle.
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Dreamliner787(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
They should just end this thing Abeg.. I don't want to move on with life... cry

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2020
As much as I would like to blame ASUU for the undue and overstretched striking period, I prefer that do what is best for the student and institutions as large.

I don't a situation where they will be forced to reopen and will have no choice to go on another strike in some months time. Our shameless FG should meet a substantial part of their demands so that we won't have to stay at home for some years again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Richiez
Fynestboi You people should help the students voice

2 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by sinkhole: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Captain6:

Let's use our social media handles,radio and T.v stations and other available medium to champion this course.

#ENDASUUSTRIKENOW!!!
I have just tweeted this morning.
Have you tweeted too?

2 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Captain6(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2020
sinkhole:
I have just tweeted this morning.
Have you tweeted too?
Kudos. I will do that now.

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Bisiebae(f): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2020
Please, you guys should let us trend the hashtag
#EndASUUStrike

2 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by flyingpig: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
#EndASUUStrike
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 you guys should be more sensitive to the plight of Nigerian students and help them to get their voices heard and gain the attention of government.

It is getting to 8 months and the strike keeps stealing from their future. Private and state universities are all resuming what is left of FG Please take this to Front page let federal government be pushed.

5 Likes

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by SEEDORF441(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
END ASUU STRIKE NOW

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Captain6(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
We are fighting a just fight, for our future.
Many of us have grown tired of the Nigerian education system, we are already in it, and can't abandon it now, we have to finish here, to be able to further our studies abroad and seek for greener pastures elsewhere.
We are not trending yet on twitter, but we will get there!
#EndAsuuStrikeNow

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Captain6(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please the hashtag is #EndAsuuStrikeNow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Maj196(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stupid corntree angry

1 Like

Re: End ASUU Strike Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
So, lalasticlala mynd44 dominique seun Richiez Fynestboi , you people can not help amplify the students voice? Wonderful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School / Do Universities Allow HND Holders With Distinction For Masters Without Pgd? / Computer In Politics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.