Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 (64497 Views)

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017,throw Shade At Davido & Buhari / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by drLammy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Checking thru Rena's twitter page, be like Baba don carry Colorado today grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Bifrost: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
iboboyswag:
Not glorifying stealing but many a people who have not had a deep hunger to succeed won't understand that move.

It ended in praise is what counts!

Big UP's

There's no level of poverty that will ever justify stealing.

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Benrosaria(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Pop singer Rema has apologised to a man named Erica for stealing his laptop in 2017, Igbere TV reports.

The musician born Divine Ikubor apologised via a tweet on Monday as he took to the platform to bare his mind.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310543958708310016?s=19
Cause you wanted to put a smile on your mother’s face, you deprived another man of his peace. The reason why this whole pain will linger. Am sure this guy feels something is getting bad pretty soon for him with the government. Goodluck man

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310542040153890819?s=19

The 20-year-old rose to stardom after signing with Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records in 2019.

Rema, who performed at the finale of the 2020 Big Brother Naija show on Sunday, tweeted that Don Jazzy’s brother D’Prince assured that he was the “chosen one”.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310531528041037824?s=19

Igbere TV reports that the Benin-born singer also thanked former US President Barack Obama for listing his single ‘Ironman’ as part of his favourite songs of 2019.

“Niggas don’t wanna see a kid win, they feel I got it too easy. I shower with my sweat, we go off on this side like the days in BENIN it got nun to do with my deal, come and sign these papers without a hustler spirit, you gone lose! Management gone change my password now lol,” he added.

Rema severally faces criticism for his music genre. He told critics one time that his kind of music was “Benin Lamba” and he was unapologetic about it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366278/singer-rema-apologises-stealing-laptop-2017/
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Benrosaria(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Pop singer Rema has apologised to a man named Erica for stealing his laptop in 2017, Igbere TV reports.

The musician born Divine Ikubor apologised via a tweet on Monday as he took to the platform to bare his mind.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310543958708310016?s=19

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310542040153890819?s=19

The 20-year-old rose to stardom after signing with Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records in 2019.

Rema, who performed at the finale of the 2020 Big Brother Naija show on Sunday, tweeted that Don Jazzy’s brother D’Prince assured that he was the “chosen one”.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310531528041037824?s=19

Igbere TV reports that the Benin-born singer also thanked former US President Barack Obama for listing his single ‘Ironman’ as part of his favourite songs of 2019.

“Niggas don’t wanna see a kid win, they feel I got it too easy. I shower with my sweat, we go off on this side like the days in BENIN it got nun to do with my deal, come and sign these papers without a hustler spirit, you gone lose! Management gone change my password now lol,” he added.

Rema severally faces criticism for his music genre. He told critics one time that his kind of music was “Benin Lamba” and he was unapologetic about it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366278/singer-rema-apologises-stealing-laptop-2017/

Cause you wanted to put a smile on your mother’s face, you deprived another man of his peace. The reason why this whole pain will linger. Am sure this guy feels something is getting bad pretty soon for him with the government. Goodluck man
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by lugo99(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
so he get kleptomania,
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by ikorodureporta: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:
He stole it for Yahoo. Remember that 17 yr old boy that bought his mother a car that year? It was Rema

https://www.nairaland.com/4199376/17-year-old-boy-buys-car-mother

efcc over to una
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Patson080(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:
He stole it for Yahoo. Remember that 17 yr old boy that bought his mother a car that year? It was Rema

You're a very big fool.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Patson080:

You're a very big fool.
Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by SmartyPants(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
iboboyswag:
Not glorifying stealing but many a people who have not had a deep hunger to succeed won't understand that move.

Big UP's

My dear boy, you are glorifying stealing.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Franktom247(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wack artist with wack songs with stupid performance at bbnaija finale yesterday na don jazzy investment on top your head i pity good riddance better go learn fron fireboy and joeboy before them leave you behind if they havent already
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by iboboyswag(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
SmartyPants:

My dear boy, you are glorifying stealing.

Like I said Mr blogger, you won't understand... It is far beyond your pay grade.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by iboboyswag(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

There's no level of poverty that will ever justify stealing.

True! No one was justifying stealing, even Rema himself didn't justify it.

He just says it was something he had to do, good or bad! Like we are sometimes left with the options of doing only despicable things in certain situations.

It's not for you to judge... There is no sin greater than the other.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Bifrost: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
iboboyswag:

True! No one was justifying stealing, even Rema himself didn't justify it.

He just says it was something he had to do, good or bad! Like we are sometimes left with the options of doing only despicable things in certain situations.

It's not for you to judge... There is no sin greater than the other.

I'm not judging, though.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by iboboyswag(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

I'm not judging, though.

One love... This life no balance, perceive with kindness.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by QuantAnalyst: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There was this boy I stole his N5 then when I was in primary school cos I lost my money. I was so hungry that day and all I could do was to pilfer his money, cos I knew he was the richest in class and the five Naira was nothing to him.

I haven’t seen the boy since we left secondary school to pay him bountifully

I am the boy smiley
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by SmartyPants(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
iboboyswag:

Like I said Mr blogger, you won't understand... It is far beyond your pay grade.

Nonsense talk.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by WoundedLamb: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
iboboyswag:

Big UP's

Are you saying the end justified the means? So stealing is ok provided it ends in "praise"? Ended in praise for who? Rema? You don't care about the outcome for the laptop owner? And praise to who? God of thieves? Or God of Yahoo?

Bro, what counts here is that he apologized (public apology is the height of great conscience) and not that it ended in "praise". The person whose laptop was stolen might have been hustling too and you don't know what he might have lost because of that singular action. If that laptop could change Rema's story to such an extent, the absence of it must have had a similar but opposite effect on the original owner. So ending well for Rema is not all that counts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Austeeenxx: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Are you saying the end justified the means? So stealing is ok provided it ends in "praise"? Ended in praise for who? Rema? You don't care about the outcome for the laptop owner? And praise to who? God of thieves? Or God of Yahoo?

Bro, what counts here is that he apologized (public apology is the height of great conscience) and not that it ended in "praise". The person whose laptop was stolen might have been hustling too and you don't know what he might have lost because of that singular action. If that laptop could change Rema's story to such an extent, the absence of it must have had a similar but opposite effect on the original owner. So ending well for Rema is not all that counts.

You're a wise human being.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Dbarrzx: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There was this boy I stole his N5 then when I was in primary school cos I lost my money. I was so hungry that day and all I could do was to pilfer his money, cos I knew he was the richest in class and the five Naira was nothing to him.

I am here ooo
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by iboboyswag(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Uncle Assistant Jesus...

I know you are able to see, permute and know the outcome of all possible situations and scenarios. Omniknowest!

It is not too deep. If you do not get the import of the statement, jump and pass.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by iboboyswag(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
SmartyPants:

Nonsense talk.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by DonX001: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Please school him very well.
I don't understand how Nigerians will be justifying crime upandan.
It's just amazing and sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yesssss!!!!! He was the one...
No wonder he said he made millions before the fame.... Yahoo things!!!
KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by iboboyswag(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
It seems my original comment on this issue is biting some people the wrong way in their bum... No apologies however.

I said what I said and if you can't understand it or misunderstand it, I am sorry it's not my fault. I owe you no explanation.

He has done well to admit his wrong. Like all repented sinners he would find peace unlike some hypocritical lot who have ascribed to themselves the position of judge and jury.

There is no sin greater than the other.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by franugo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
akinloye19995:
Not glorifying stealing but myriad a folks who have not had a depths hungry to succeed won't understand that step.It ended in accolades is what counts!Big UP's

Myriad a what now?? Why stress yourself with grammar you barely truly comprehend?
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Speak for yourself ooooo!.... speak for yourself!!!!! angry
Kingchuksero:
Everybody have in one time or the other taking something that didn't belong to them. Wether it belongs to a relative, friend or stranger.
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by TemmyDayo50(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:

I'm the boy... Come and Pay me back Bountifully angry angry
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:

I doubt if you will ever see him....
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by cassette(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
post=94406046:
Poverty is not a disease...........it's something worse!!

God punish Poverty!

Poverty,
Take am,
Ya Papa!!
[/s]
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by bejeria101(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
How does a man bear erica as a name?
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Amotolongbo(f): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crackhead25:

Mamagrin
papa grin

Na condition made crayfish bend then o
Re: Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 by Amotolongbo(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
TemmyDayo50:

I'm the boy... Come and Pay me back Bountifully angry angry
Dbarrzx:
I am here ooo
QuantAnalyst:

I am the boy smiley
moneyissweet:
Na me be that boy...how u wan pay,in cash or in kind?

[sup][/sup]
CosmicPhoenix:
return my money back

Ategberoson:

I'm the boy elder brother, you can forward it to my account to delivered to him grin
aaking:

You have seen D boy . I'm here for you
Kriss216:

I'm the boy.
I've forgiven you though.
naiirablog:

I am the boy. What a small world.
Always suspected it was you though.
Bmaster:
Hii was that boy,
Now pay me back handsomely grin grin
Tranquild:
[color=][/color]

It's me, Emeka grin

see them all o grin

Which one am I to believe among them?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.