Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. (838 Views)

Agusto & Co. Assigns A ‘bb’ Rating To Suntrust Bank Nigeria Limited / Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. by star2008(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is to sensitized nairalanders and the general public to of somotex Nigeria. Ltd. and their substandard products. I bought this chest Freezer model HD-670C from one their outlet and ever since I have never enjoyed it. Despite the fact that this product is still under warranty and my numerous messages to them.They turn deaf ear.I have visited their outlet where I bought the product ,they keep on pleading that they will call me.I have been on this for over 2 weeks now. What responsible company would not respond to customers complaint..Somotex is a FRAUD.I will not relent on this as I bought their product with my hard earn money /sweat.
Re: Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. by onward4life(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
star2008:
This is to sensitized nairalanders and the general public to of somotex Nigeria. Ltd. and their substandard products. I bought this chest Freezer model HD-670C from one their outlet and ever since I have never enjoyed it. Despite the fact that this product is still under warranty and my numerous messages to them.They turn deaf ear.I have visited their outlet where I bought the product ,they keep on pleading that they will call me.I have been on this for over 2 weeks now. What responsible company would not respond to customers complaint..Somotex is a FRAUD.I will not relent on this as I bought their product with my hard earn money /sweat.

Let's talk off line pls
Re: Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. by star2008(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
I am available 08023461824
Re: Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. by starbn(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
my dear which of their out let's you buy the products.

I'm in enugu right now.
Re: Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. by star2008(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
starbn:
my dear which of their out let's you buy the products.

I'm in enugu right now.
lagos
Re: Beware Of Somotex Nigeria Limited. by musco4me: 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
Please who knows their service centers in anambra or delta?

(1) (Reply)

So Touching!! Spar On Their Damaged Store... / Free BEE COIN Minning / How To Find Or Know The Weight Of The Products On 1688

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.