Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? (726 Views)

Claim This $160 Worth Of Crypto Before They Close. / What You Need To Know About Crypto Before You Start – MUST READ!!! / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by NetBizguy: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
I just lost 6,100,000 this early today and I feel like running mad. I don't know how to cope. Just came here to relax my mind.

A coin called flamingo was listed on Binance this morning and just about 25 mins after listing the coin it rose 300% and I thought it could rise more so I bought it. Few minutes say 30 mins after I got in the coins dropped massively, out of fear that I might loose the little that's left I sold. I was lavishing in anguish when the coin before my very own eyes rose back above 300% and that's how I lost over 6 million just like that today..
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by AyoII(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by EmptyGarden(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
No offence Mr. But you sound too inexperienced to be trading that volume.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by Binance(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
AyoII:

You were greedy., instead of trading established cryptos or even forex where you can be making consistent profit depending on your skill , instead you traded a pump and dump scheme,. Who even knows if your claimed amount is real.. � .You lost 6M and you still here typing. LMAO
You are a big illiterate..you don't read to understand.

You only read..so sad.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by AyoII(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by NetBizguy: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
AyoII:

You were greedy., instead of trading established cryptos or even forex where you can be making consistent profit depending on your skill , instead you traded a pump and dump scheme,. Who even knows if your claimed amount is real.. � .You lost 6M and you still here typing. LMAO

"Greed" for the lack of better words is good. I'm a huge risk taker that what makes all the difference. On claiming about the amount I lost; you said I'm still here typing? Should I die because I lost 6m? From your submission your intention is just to make mockery well, I'm are not very rich but, everybody is not too poor. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by NetBizguy: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
EmptyGarden:
No offence Mr. But you sound too inexperienced to be trading that volume.

No bro, I traded with emotion. I know how these things work but I didn't guard my emotion which is very unlike me. Every newly listed coin rise and fall sharply, I have watched it happen several times and I also benefited from it. But once in a while every trader becomes emotional and loose either selling too fast or too late..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by AyoII(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by NetBizguy: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
AyoII:

Who cares.. Go and Read about Pump and Dump Schemes...Besides never heard of such shenanigans before..
Am big illiterate but am more sensible
Defensive slowpoke that can state his opinion without going defensive and also insulting other...BIG FOOL

You claim to be a pro but this is not the usual pump and dump. Pump and dump doesn't have several times on a day. This is new listing not an old coin that got picked for pump and dump by any group. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by NetBizguy: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=AyoII post=94404496][/quote]

Why are you bitter?
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by EmptyGarden(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
NetBizguy:

No bro, I traded with emotion. I know how these things work but I didn't guard my emotion which is very unlike me. Every newly listed coin rise and fall sharply, I have watched it happen several times and I also benefited from it. But once in a while every trader becomes emotional and loose either selling too fast or too late..
You seem to have bought at the peak of that rise.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by AyoII(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by Binance(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
NetBizguy:

Why are you bitter?
Please ignore the guy...after reading his reply I realized that it's needless replying him further.
just ignore him

Meanwhile, sorry for your loss brother..you will recover in no distance time.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by NetBizguy: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
EmptyGarden:

You seem to have bought at the peak of that rise.

Ya! Because ever since then I have watched rise back to just approximately the same price I bought. So that was the peak.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by spyglaxx: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
NetBizguy:

Ya! Because ever since then I have watched rise back to just approximately the same price I bought. So that was the peak.

Next time divide your money into three equal and place your order in -100% *3 in order of descent.

Or invest in bots that buys instantly a coin is listed.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by NetBizguy: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
spyglaxx:

Next time divide your money into three equal and place your order in -100% *3 in order of descent.

Or invest in bots that buys instantly a coin is listed.

You know such a bot? Please tell me
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by Zdoh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by Victoronah1: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Payoneer Funds needed
50$-1500$
Only clean and legit funds
Rate 430$
Bring a legit escrow
Contact me now let us trade
Re: Have You Ever Lost Huge Amount Of Money Trading Crypto Before? by Systrom(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Any currency or crypto wey drop go still rise!

Never be scared when their value are dropping

Never rush to sell

All these are basic O.T in crypto trading 101

Year one course

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Affordable Female Wares At Idumota Market??? / . / Get Instant POS Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.