Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (742 Views)

Why Are Middle Class Nigerians Relocating To Canada? / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Holla911(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hi everyone.
Thank you.
Re: . by dasparrow: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Holla911:
Hi everyone.
I am thinking of relocating to ghana from nigeria, I have never visited ghana before. I will like to have a prior view of what life could be there.
Whats the housing rent cost and other basic information I could need will be gladly appreciated.
How much can float me for six months.
I look forward to reviews from nairalands who have lived or living in ghana.
Thank you.

I have never lived in Ghana or even visited but with all the hostility towards Nigerians by the Ghanians, why the hell do you want to go there? Did you not hear about all the drama of Ghanian authorities locking up Nigerian traders shops thereby depriving them of their livelihood? Some of you will just see fire and stick your hand in it deliberately. Stop going to hostile African countries to avoid stories that touch.
Re: . by Holla911(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
dasparrow:

I have never lived in Ghana or even visited but with all the hostility towards Nigerians by the Ghanians, why the hell do you want to go there? Did you not hear about all the drama of Ghanian authorities locking up Nigerian traders shops thereby depriving them of their livelihood? Some of you will just see fire and stick your hand in it deliberately. Stop going to hostile African countries to avoid stories that touch.

Thanks for your advise, its well appreciated. Which other African countries will you suggest a young vibrant man to venture?
Re: . by emmaodet: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Holla911:

Thanks for your advise, its well appreciated. Which other African countries will you suggest a young vibrant man to venture?

Equitorial Guinea will be good for you if not for language barrier. I wish to relocate my family there in future.

It is a small island, small population and good for someone who wants a quite serene environment to retire to.

You can also try Gambia but Ghana is too expensive for the average Nigerian now.

A friend rented a 2 bedroom flat in Kasoa for 900k and that was in 2018, now imagine now.

1 Like

Re: . by Holla911(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
emmaodet:

Equitorial Guinea will be good for you if not for language barrier. I wish to relocate my family there in future.

It is a small island, small population and good for someone who wants a quite serene environment to retire to.

You can also try Gambia but Ghana is too expensive for the average Nigerian now.

A friend rented a 2 bedroom flat in Kasoa for 900k and that was in 2018, now imagine now.
Thank you for your insightful quote.
I have decided to suspend my travel plan for now. However, I think I may need your help in regards to groundnut farming.
I plan to venture into it in the nearest future.
Re: . by emmaodet: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Holla911:

Thank you for your insightful quote.
I have decided to suspend my travel plan for now. However, I think I may need your help in regards to groundnut farming.
I plan to venture into it in the nearest future.

Ohhhhh, groundnuts........... what do you want to know about groundnuts?

Where do you plan to plant it? how many acres? target market?
Re: . by Holla911(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
emmaodet:

Ohhhhh, groundnuts........... what do you want to know about groundnuts?

Where do you plan to plant it? how many acres? target market?
I have no prior knowledge about the groundnut business hence I'm asking to know.
How profitable is it ?
What and where to look at in the business and how much is feasible to start with.

(1) (Reply)

Help On My Dubai Visit / Canada,here I Come. / US And Uk Was Once Like Us Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.