Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Arteta Prepared For Arsenal To Play Ugly To Win Against Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arteta Prepared For Arsenal To Play Ugly To Win Against Liverpool (225 Views)

Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arteta Prepared For Arsenal To Play Ugly To Win Against Liverpool by tobnerd: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta is prepared to play ugly to win against Liverpool.

The Gunners go to Liverpool tonight in a big test of their progress under Arteta.

And he insists: “I’m here to win and my job is finding ways to do it.

“Sometimes it’s what you want to do as a coach and sometimes it’s what you’re allowed to do with the levels of players and performance that the top teams can do against you.

“In the games against Liverpool, City and against . . . continue reading @ https://sportinglife.ng/arteta-prepared-for-arsenal-to-play-ugly-to-win-against-liverpool/

(1) (Reply)

I've Huge Respect For Jose - Lampard Plays Down Feud With Former Boss / Prediction About The Coming Game Between Nigeria And Algeria / Facts About Rafael Nadal And His Record Of 20 Grand Slam Men’s Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.