Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife (7147 Views)

Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
FFK my guy.. grin

You guys should stop taking FFK seriously. Na anywhere belle face... Watch how he'll start exalting the Fulanis, like he did the Igbos... cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Fleshly: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
NafeesaAA:
See

FFK has money!
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
This guy is shameless
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by baby124: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
This guy so shameless. Same way he insulted Igbo’s and found Precious. It will end in tears for this one too. Maybe she thinks her big lips will change FFK. By the time FFK is done with her, we will know what Brothel he went to rescue her from.

FFK is unstable and gets tired of these women after like 1 month. Maybe he should try being gay after this one scatters too grin

1 Like

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by jesmond3945: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:
By the time she gets to know the MMM in and out of a Fuse that happens to be short, she go learn
you think she doesn't know. My brother make everybody carry their cross.

1 Like

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by heendrix(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
jesmond3945:
you think she doesn't know. My brother make everybody carry their cross.

na ffk i dey pity sha cuz any form of domestic violence he'll want to carry on this one she wouldn't think twice bfr using dagger to increase his fuse liquidity by 75%
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Afamed: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:
hmmm.... and he is born again o...
That's the tricks he has been using to deceive gullible followers like una
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by jesmond3945: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:

na ffk i dey pity sha cuz any form of domestic violence he'll want to carry on this one she wouldn't think twice bfr using dagger to increase his fuse liquidity by 75%
lol nothing will happen dear. It just shows you that if you have money women would beg you to be your wife.
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Afamed: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
baby124:
This guy so shameless. Same way he insulted Igbo’s and found Precious. It will end in tears for this one too. Maybe she thinks her big lips will change FFK. By the time FFK is done with her, we will know what Brothel he went to rescue her from.

FFK is unstable and gets tired of these women after like 1 month. Maybe he should try being gay after this one scatters too grin
Now, you know FFK is unstable? Una go well last last
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by merieam16(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
This man just want to be in the news
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
If you no get Fulani blood inside your DNA your nationality never complete as a Nigerian grin

Fine babe and hope FFK will start respecting his inlaw.

See as the lady look like Katrina Kaif for the 4the pics.
[/s] trash
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by MartinCorridon: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
FFK. My niggah.

Bianca of Biafuro suffered small for your hand grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by DEROXMAN: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
madridguy:
If you no get Fulani blood inside your DNA your nationality never complete as a Nigerian grin

I swear me self dey look for how to complete my nationality I don follow arrewa talk sef.Abi what do you feel?

1 Like

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
madridguy:

Una dey confess one by one
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by ThetrueWord: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
What FFK needs now is not a 5th wife but he needs to work on himself. Don't you think 4 women can't be all bad?

So! It's not the change of wife but change of attitude. starting from his short fuse.
Yes! We all have weaknesses that disadvantage us, it's imperative we work on them to better our best.

However, I am not soliciting for a compromise because what the bible says is a man and a woman. Young folks, you need to watch and pray for that one man or woman.

Lastly, you will never be able to tolerate that man or woman:
if the man does not love her as Christ loves the church
The woman does not respect the man as the head and her lord
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Fistop: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
NafeesaAA:
From Biaaca to Halima. This FFK na badest

[/b]He is a true Nigerian.[b]. grin
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by madridguy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin bring money make I help you.

DEROXMAN:
I swear me self dey look for how to complete my nationality I don follow arrewa talk sef.Abi what do you feel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by madridguy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
E pain you for body

Ebenezer2021:
[s][/s] trash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Since when did Kemi Olunloyo become a credible news source?
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
FFK has dropped our sweet Ibo sister for a Fulani herdsgirl grin grin grin

This is betrayal of the highest order. On behalf of Precious, ipob will potion UK, US, EU, AU, UN, IMF, Workd Bank, Red Cross, ICCJ etc. We will not accept this use and dump injustice. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by iyatrustee(f): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fulani woman wey get tattoo! shocked
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by kukoyi17226: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
hmmm.... and he is born again o...
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Grandmeister(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
omenka:
Very stupid and useless comment. Go fvxk yourself if my comment hurts you. I don't bloody care about you, obi, or any other idiot you mentioned in your comment.

Good night. And you may lick the junky's balls for the rest of your life if you want. That's your tongue and prerogative, and I couldn't care less.
When a perennial hypocrite is exposed for the filth that he is he starts regurgitating gibberish...keep frothing like a rabid dog that you are.
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by grafixdon: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
FFK is my nigga. Alpha male. I love this man
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by JordanMichael(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
What a beauty to behold shocked
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
She looks so much like my aunt

3 Likes

Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by solmus: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Omo the babe set die
Re: After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife by Benwallt(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
A wayward man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judicial Panel Sit Over The Case Of Boy Chased To Death In Osun State / Wike- I Have Bank Statements That Show Amaechi Stole $308m From Access Bank / Nationwide Strike Starts Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.