Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule (586 Views)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Odoctor:

I doubt. Joe is said to have dementia. He might fumble on the stage. That will be a big minus.
Biden does not have dementia sir.

It is all propaganda and lies.
He used to stutter because he was born with it and made gaffes but outgrew it.

He has no dementia and you will see that for yourself in the debates.He may not be a good orator or eloquent like Obama but he is certainly better in articulation than Trump and has no dementia.

3 Likes

Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by dinachi(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2020
I love Trump but I am seriously afraid for him now! The gang up against him is just too much!
Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by bayelsaowei(m): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2020
dinachi:
I love Trump but I am seriously afraid for him now! The gang up against him is just too much!
wahala is looming...and this recent finding into his tax returns might just deal a big blow to him..

3 Likes

Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by juman(m): 2:18am On Sep 29, 2020
More than half of what trump would say are lies and lies.
That is his way of life.

Why should anybody desire to watch torrent of lies.
Not me.

2 Likes

Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by dinachi(m): 2:47am On Sep 29, 2020
bayelsaowei:
wahala is looming...and this recent finding into his tax returns might just deal a big blow to him..
If Trump Loses, the that means that the coming of Christ is near. Currently, Trump is the most pro Isreal President America has ever had across both political spectrums, but if he loses, the Democrat that will come after him, will be so anti Isreal, that Isreal will become isolated. America will loose their global influence to godless China. China will lead the rest of the world against Isreal! But Isreal will come out victorious!
Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by dinachi(m): 2:48am On Sep 29, 2020
juman:
More than half of what trump would say are lies and lies.
That is his way of life.

Why should anybody desire to watch torrent of lies.
Not me.
Please can you point out the lies?
Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by Originality007: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2020
If you want to how both Trump and Biden perform in the debate, try to watch the debate urself, but if u really to here the out come from the media, then b reday to hear biased report against Trump
Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by Odoctor(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
kukoyi17226:
Trump will beat obama like the while thing Israel Adesanya beat that brazil noisemaker
Obama?
Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by Odoctor(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
dinachi:
If Trump Loses, the that means that the coming of Christ is near. Currently, Trump is the most pro Isreal President America has ever had across both political spectrums, but if he loses, the Democrat that will come after him, will be so anti Isreal, that Isreal will become isolated. America will loose their global influence to godless China. China will lead the rest of the world against Isreal! But Isreal will come out victorious!
I need more insight on how Christ coming is linked to Trump pls.

Cos I remember Bible saying something like "at the last Trump"

1cor. 15:52

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed
Re: Trump VS Biden: 2020 US Presidential Election Schedule by MT: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
dinachi:

You must kidding me. Do you follow news at all? America has already become a laughing stock in the comity of nation. Why that jester got to be a US president beat me. He is a born fraud, widely attested to by his own niece and sister. He will almost possibly be the first US president to be jailed, along with Ivanka for his Tax Fraud (not Tax avoidance). Your own measure of performance for a US president was that he recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, are you kidding me?? An unpopular action that will further undermine security in the middle east and further alienate the US away from her traditional allies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Donald Trump Says No Lockdown!! / U.S. Launches Reprisal Strike In Afghanistan / Abridged History Of Cuba-U.S.A Conflicts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.