Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Can You Imagine If You Didn't Go To School Or Improve On Your Study - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Imagine If You Didn't Go To School Or Improve On Your Study (152 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine If You Didn't Go To School Or Improve On Your Study by planetpgold(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

I am so sure that you enjoyed the weekend with a lot of adrenaline events from politics to economy, sports and entertainment.

It is the basic truth that our life is what we make of it by our own thoughts and deeds. It is your state of mind that determines whether you are happy or unhappy, strong or weak, sinful or holy, foolish or wise.

If you are unhappy, that state of mind belongs to yourself and originates within you. It is a state that responds to certain outward happenings but the cause lies within and not in those outward occurrences.

As a result, It is your thoughts and deeds that made you not make the decision about the Quickbooks POS training Videos that was launched last week. That is, you have decided not to get it which, in fact already your decision then be ready to face the consequences of countless missed opportunities.

However, if in the past, you have made the decision not to improve your study or go to school, can you think of what would have become of you by now?. If you have decided not to qualify, what would have become of you? I am not saying that you cannot make it in life. But your chances of making it and fulfilling your purpose with growing, studying and constant learning especially in Nigeria is slim.

Want to take the advantage? you still have the opportunity to join the fast mover advantage of the Quickbooks POS training Videos when you push everything aside including all other distraction and Click on the below link

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/quickbookspos

Or

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785

Before it closes on 3rd October, 2020.

Dedicated to Your Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

How Have You Been Spending Your Irreplaceable Asset / How Can I Get Driving Jobs In New Zealand? / Lets Smile Together With This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.