Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App (1705 Views)

Google Admob Self Clicking App And Playstore Upload. / I Will Show You How To Make 50 K Monthly On Admob (not Self Clicking) / Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by info2019(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
I thought I could cheat Google and make loads of cash clicking my admob add, but the real truth is, Google gave me a slap on the face each time.

I created the first app, loaded it with banner & interstitial ads, installed vpn. Spent hours each day clicking, in my admob dashboard I could see I made $50. I was so excited, Google asked to send verification documents I sent and finally the sent me the Pin.

But at after a while, noticed that if made $20 after a while when I refresh it will drop to $0.00. Before you knew it I got a mail from Google that my Admob account has been terminated.

I retry this thing with like 5 different email addresses, but for were Google caught and closed the admob account each time.

The last attempt was my real email I used. I published an app on Playstore this time. I tried clicking on my app ads again. I made like $35 after which anymore clicks resulted to zero $ when I refreshed.

I just knew that Google will shutdown this one again. But as at yesterday 31st March the ads in my app were still showing. This morning 1st of April, I tried to see if they shut the admob account down, surprisingly it was still up. Though they didn't credit the false $35 to my finalized earning.

Clicking admob ads thinking you can cheat Google will never work.

Copy from web

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by info2019(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
I mean... even if this method was to work, it would only work for a while and you would have to do the work manually every single day to see money... Why not instead spend that time developing a GOOD game, doing ASO and making real cash passively?

Actually there is another way around to make money from Admob.

Am coming for wonderful opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by fastseo: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
That was how Nigerians made things difficult for fellow Nigerians.
Right now getting ads on your site is 10 times difficult unlike in 2018.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by kachi19: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
what of a situation where two or three people be clicking on the said app
Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by samsard(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
fastseo:
That was how Nigerians made things difficult for fellow Nigerians.
Right now getting ads on your site is 10 times difficult unlike in 2018.
Nigerians always get banned or restricted because we always try to game the system. This country is hopeless
Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by Gspotlicker(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
It used to work bro I made over $600 before it crashed about 3years ago and you're doing your own now grin
Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by fastseo: 2:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Gspotlicker:
It used to work bro I made over $600 before it crashed about 3years ago and you're doing your own now grin
As it crashed have you cashed out again? Why not use that way to learn how to build genuine app or Web page that will be giving you genuine money..

A site I created in 2019 from history it's made over 17k $
if u doubt I can show u screenshot.

Nigerians are our problem not the government
Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by leksdigital: 2:47am On Oct 07, 2020
This is the reason why they ban Nigeria from every where we could easily be getting money legally. But we hate hardwork , we love fraud.
Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by Gspotlicker(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
fastseo:

As it crashed have you cashed out again?
No I haven't cashout since then

A site I created in 2019 from history it's made over 17k $
if u doubt I can show u screenshot.
Do you mind sharing it? If you don't mind hit the like button I'll send you a message on WhatsApp
Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by fastseo: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2020
leksdigital:
This is the reason why they ban Nigeria from every where we could easily be getting money legally. But we hate hardwork , we love fraud.

Honestly that thing they did made most advertising companies place Nigerians IP on a bad light.
Most now demand for harder and stricter verification process. Its very painful that all we know is fraud and stealing and we call it wisdom
Re: My Experience Self-clicking Google Admob Ads In My App by Kennybleaze: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please read this
ADMOB EARNINGS APP

I keep hearing I have an app that will give u high cpc, that's a blatant lie, don't be scammed by this people. No app will give you high cpc, your ads and commitment is what increases your cpc. If you want to succeed on this self click you will be needing time and commitment, this isn't for lazy people, trust me with the right method this can be your full time job. All lot of website and app owners are making this massive income from Google absence and admob.. Don't be left out.

There is cool methods that will make this work for and get high cpc.. Am not saying it's going to be easy, but you will need time.. To be safe $20 daily so google bot will not detect your account until your verification arrives.
GURANTEED MEYHOD
Get your app.
+1 660-454-5315
For direct chat click this: https:///message/VG6FVXEJJVGUE1
What'sapp contact.

(1) (Reply)

Professional 3d Logo Design / Germany Begs Argentina For Weapons And Argentina Said No / Access Bank Is Utterly Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.