Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here (697 Views)

Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) / Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

I am Dominic by name, a software engineer, a tutor and a data analyst. I want to use this medium to reach out to anybody here who has interest in learning programming but don't have the money to pay for the training, I understand that not everybody can afford over a 100k for a skill acquisition training, especially not this period, so I am going to be helping as much people as I can within the next few months by training them with little or no fee at all, and providing them with the training materials needed to make their journey easier.
Interested candidates should visit here to register https://platform-learning.herokuapp.com
The training will commence in October 2020.

Note:
Please make sure you have a system or a laptop of your own and access to the internet as our training will be strictly online.
Thanks and God Bless.

You can email me for enquiries at zobaimpact@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Nonso92(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2020
I get an application error when i clicked the link
Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Jeresa: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bro its showing error
Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Nonso92:
I get an application error when i clicked the link
Sorry about that, it was a little typo, it has been resolved now, you can go ahead and register.
Thanks
Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Jeresa:
Bro its showing error
Please try again now, I have resolved the issue, Thanks
Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Nonso92(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Same thing

Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nonso92:
Same thing
You need to refresh your browser and it will work
Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Jeresa: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Still not working o
Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by nerilove(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Jeresa:
Still not working o
it's working

Re: Want To Learning Programming But Can't Afford It, Get It Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
nerilove:
it's working
Gracia

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Application Development / Other Than Linkedin Where Can I Apply For Jobs / Who Can Get And Install A Webmail Client Reader For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.