Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Apply For This HR Trainee Consultant Role - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For This HR Trainee Consultant Role (389 Views)

This HR Came Through For His People� / Workforce Group HR Trainee Recruitment / Workforce Group HR Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For This HR Trainee Consultant Role by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
A HR and Career Consulting firm needs smart HR enthusiast for a full time position to manage Recruitment projects, Optimizing LinkedIn Profile and Crafting CVs.

You will be adequately trained to do the above tasks. However you must have the following key skills to fast track your learnings and ensure top-notch work delivery:

- HR Interest
- Great research competencies
- Excellent writing skills (you love playing with written words)
- Able to take initiative and challenge the statusquo
- Possess Integrity
- Deadline oriented ie. Ability to deliver work at agreed time and date; no time for micro managing.

If interested please share your resume to careerrudder@gmail.com with the body of the email stating very briefly and in a compelling way, why you should be considered for this opportunity.

Subject of the email: *Trainee Consultant*

Salary budget: N40,000

Re: Apply For This HR Trainee Consultant Role by fuwaski(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please i would love to know the location. I am really interested... I am passionate to know about the job. Kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Apply For This HR Trainee Consultant Role by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
fuwaski:
Please i would love to know the location. I am really interested... I am passionate to know about the job. Kindly respond. Thank you

Successful candidate will work remotely. But it's preferable that him/her lives within Lagos.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Guards Needed / Fund Managers / Trainees Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.