Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up (438 Views)

Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
My life has never been easy, never been fun, i struggle hard for every god damn thing i have. I didn't have friends, no support from my family except my mum. Been going through so much physical, mental and emotional pains for years now. My faith holds me back from offing myself instead of suffering all these pains because i do not enjoy life and i miss out of all the good things in life. Tired of crying, just pretending to stay strong while am totally broken. The best i pray for God to do for me is to take me away peacefully from my sleep. I will be the happiest person ever. Whats the point staying alive when you don't enjoy life?? undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by JOACHINpedro: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Deleted(wrong thread)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by Eriokanmi: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
My life has never been easy, never been fun, i struggle hard for every god damn thing i have. I didn't have friends, no support from my family except my mum. Been going through so much physical, mental and emotional pains for years now. My faith holds me back from offing myself instead of suffering all these pains because i do not enjoy life and i miss out of all the good things of life. Tired of crying, just pretending to stay strong while am totally broken. The best i pray for God to do for me is to take me away peacefully from my sleep. I will be the happiest person ever. Whats the point staying alive when you don't enjoy life?? undecided undecided
Do you believe in God? Pls don't give up calling on Him. The challenges of life are enough to discourage one from living. Keep praying and trusting in God. When nothing seems to work, God remains the only solution. I once experienced a similar situation but today, it's history. You'd have your life reset to normal. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by fait10(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wey be mrs righteousness, righteousness 88 and righteousness 89 our pastors make una come out oo

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by JOACHINpedro: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
But Sherry have you considered changing location? Maybe you need a new environ, new fresh air and new friends. I honestly wish you could find a lasting happiness.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by ojun50(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
fait10:
Wey be mrs righteousness, righteousness 88 and righteousness 89 our pastors make una come out oo
Them go soon come, them dey Bible study

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by fait10(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
ojun50:
Them go soon come, them dey Bible study
haha

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by Kpomosauce: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
If only we know what tomorrow holds we'd bother less about today.
Stay strong

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by Blakjewelry(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
My life has never been easy, never been fun, i struggle hard for every god damn thing i have. I didn't have friends, no support from my family except my mum. Been going through so much physical, mental and emotional pains for years now. My faith holds me back from offing myself instead of suffering all these pains because i do not enjoy life and i miss out of all the good things in life. Tired of crying, just pretending to stay strong while am totally broken. The best i pray for God to do for me is to take me away peacefully from my sleep. I will be the happiest person ever. Whats the point staying alive when you don't enjoy life?? undecided undecided
Well na your own story you know. There millions out there who is going through worse cases. Well as for me I like to surmount any obstacles I face just for the pleasure of it. When face with a problem or even the daily stress of life, I like to stay strong no matter what because I believe no man is lesser or greater than me. So if see a great man I believe I will be there someday and when I see people with worse conditions, I will say he is a human like me and it could be me
Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
But Sherry have you considered changing location? Maybe you need a new environ, new fresh air and new friends. I honestly wish you could find a lasting happiness.
it cost a lot. I really need that. To move away to another country. I think my mentalhealth will get better. Cant stay in an environment you have lived two lives and expect to be mentally ok. Those memories will keep hunting

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by JOACHINpedro: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
it cost a lot. I really need that. To move away to another country. I think my mentalhealth will get better. Cant stay in an environment you have lived two lives and expect to be mentally ok. Those memories will keep hunting
If that's what you want then you have a target. I wish I could help your ministry but Covid rendered me dependent. Nevertheless, I wish to be your friend smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by adaora17901: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
But Sherry have you considered changing locale? Maybe you need a change agric, change food airspace and change acquaintances. I honestly wish you could find a lasting contentment.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
adaora17901:
But Sherry have you considered changing locale? Maybe you need a change agric, change food airspace and change acquaintances. I honestly wish you could find a lasting contentment.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With This / Nigeria Shops For Multiple Sources, Affordably Effective COVID-19 Vaccines / MY Close Friend Just Tested Positive For COVID19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.