Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale (3657 Views)

Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Afangideh1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
DMW boss, Davido has reacted to rumours that he slapped Mavin act, Rema, last night during the big brother Naija finale show.

Following Rema’s lengthy rant on Twitter today, a Twitter user, @manlikefola posted a tweet, alleging that Davido and his DMW crew bullied Rema and the singer even slapped him.

The tweet gathered lots of engagement and got people dragging Davido and his crew for treating Rema that way. @manlikefola has now apologized saying it was a joke and a lie.

“Guys this tweet about Davido slapping Rema was just a joke and a lie. Thank you” he tweeted.

Davido replied saying; “Actually not fair bro … cus pple actually believed u … we humans too my guy“.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/davido-reacts-to-rumor-that-he-slapped.html

1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by midolian(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
See reaction...

Mehn, Davido don mature now o! grin

The Davido of those days will tell you "if na your papa born you, make I catch you for street. Bastard"

14 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by IamD18: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
This guy is too loud for me not to like Wizkid and his lowkey life.

Always reacting and jumping around.
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by XXXXTENTACION: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
midolian:
See reaction...

The Davido of those days will tell you "if na your papa born you, make I catch you for street. Bastard"
As if say if you were in Davido's shoes you would just keep quiet and allow people throw insults at you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by midolian(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
As if say if you were in Davido's shoes you would just keep quiet and allow people throw insults at you undecided
No be everybody be pikin like you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by XXXXTENTACION: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
midolian:
No be everybody be pikin like you
go and fu€k yourself a$$hole tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Kpomosauce: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin Papa Ifeanyi don mature o

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by JohnGainsville(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
The response by Davido is quite matured but the @manlikefola made an expensive joke.
I won't have blamed Davido if he came hard on him tho.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by gbowoade85142: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
This dude is too noise for me not to like Wizkid and his lowkey lifestyle.Always reacting and jumping around.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 29, 2020
°°°
Papa Imade don mellow down

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Afangideh1:

DMW boss, Davido has reacted to rumours that he slapped Mavin act, Rema, last night during the big brother Naija finale show.

Following Rema’s lengthy rant on Twitter today, a Twitter user, @manlikefola posted a tweet, alleging that Davido and his DMW crew bullied Rema and the singer even slapped him.

The tweet gathered lots of engagement and got people dragging Davido and his crew for treating Rema that way. @manlikefola has now apologized saying it was a joke and a lie.

“Guys this tweet about Davido slapping Rema was just a joke and a lie. Thank you” he tweeted.

Davido replied saying; “Actually not fair bro … cus pple actually believed u … we humans too my guy“.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/davido-reacts-to-rumor-that-he-slapped.html
most of these celebs are just using bbn to trend and stay in the news.. We always like to follow trending topics

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Btw why are they talking so much about Rema all of a sudden?? BBN don end. The focus now is Rema.
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by femi4: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

Which lowkey or his inability to express himself apart from when he his singing. Its good to have sound education

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by egopersonified(f): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
See reaction...

grin
na the next governor of osun state you dey yab so?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Kingluqman(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2020
Before, OBO go sue am grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Charmingrascal(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

Some of you are actually dumb.

Someone was forcefully accused and debunked it maturely and you typed this your dimwitted opinion.

If I were David I would get that idiot arrested for defamation and false accusation.
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Charmingrascal(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

Someone was forcefully accused, he debunked it maturely without any aggression.
You still went ahead to type this your dimwitted opinion without proper reasoning.

If I were David I would get that idiot arrested for defamation and false accusation.
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Nyamve1: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Someone was forcefully accused and debunked it maturely and you typed this your dimwitted opinion.

Mmeeeeeeeen. Thank God say man no be God at all eyeeeeeeeeeeel who God done bless no man curse at all eyeeeeeeeeeeeel
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by ikennamadu1(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

sometimes I dey wonder why your people no use you exchange 10 tubers of yam...
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Vyzz: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Davido and his crew are actually violent...
But them dey look face dey do am....
U see Olamide and Don jazzy.... Them no go mumu for their side....
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by Ayo2004: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2020
gbowoade85142:
This dude is too noise for me not to like Wizkid and his lowkey lifestyle.Always reacting and jumping around.

What changes if u no like am?
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

Mtcheeww, like you opinion matters
Re: Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale by APCREP: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

“fairly Used But Still In Good Condition ” – Princess Shyngle / Harry Porter Actor Richard Griffiths Dies After Surgery / New Yoruba Movie "Unforgivable" Directed By Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.