Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram (505 Views)

Charles Okocha Steps Out In Pant As He Hits 1 Million On Instagram / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram by Afangideh1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
The first runner-up of BBNaija season 5, Dorathy has accumulated a whopping 1 million followers on Instagram.

Dorathy has now joined Laycon and Kiddwaya on the list of ex lockdown housemates to have reached 1 million followers on the popular photo and video sharing app.

Following her emergence as the 1st runner-up for this year’s edition of big brother Naija, her Instagram fan base has now skyrocketed from 800k to 1m.

See screenshot of her Instagram page below;

The lockdown edition of the famous BBNaija reality Tv show came to an end yesterday, September 27 after airing for 71 days with the winner, Laycon, going home with N85m grand prize.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/bbnaijas-dorathy-hits-1-million.html

Re: Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram by midolian(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigerians and their love for big things..grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram by IamD18: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
I like Dora's personality.

A very funny lady with her Favourite line "My full chest".

I wish her the best.
Re: Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram by midolian(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
I like Dora's personality.

A very funny lady with her Favourite line "My full chest".

I wish her the best.
I can imagine what those twin warriors on her chest will look like in 20years.. grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Most Nigerians no get work.
That is why they use their time for quality nonsense.
A busy money-making mind must hire a house help to cope cuz they ain't gat time for everything every time..

...and for those living on Nairaland to be on front pages and get likes, they are at the mercy of human and natural disaster.
THEY DON'T HAVE THE LIFE OF THEIR OWN.

Re: Bbnaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On Instagram by ojun50(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
With her full chest she don reach 1m.....

(1) (Reply)

"To Me They Did Not Ban SARS All This Is To Calm Us Down" - Rema / ‘anyone Saying Davido Deserve A Grammy Needs Mental Evaluation’- Online User / I Will Embezzle Money, Legalize Weed If I Become President- Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.