Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Gets Range Rover Worth N11M From Goddaughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Gets Range Rover Worth N11M From Goddaughter (327 Views)

Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Gets Range Rover Worth N11M From Goddaughter by Ijcharis(f): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has been gifted a Range Rover Evoque by her goddaughter.

The movie star who could not hide her joy took to social media on Monday to made the announcement.

The mother of two on Monday, September 28, 2020, took to her Instagram Page to disclose it where she shared photos of the car gift.

She, however, went on to narrate how her goddaughter, identified as Ololade Abuta, surprised her with the car gift.

She wrote:

"2 weeks ago I prayed for a car on my page, @ololadeabuta_gracias my first Goddaughter called me and after we gisted for some minutes she asked me the kind of car I wish to buy, I jokingly told her range rover Evoque, next thing she started praying for me that God will provide an Evoque for me."

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/actress-iyabo-ojo-gets-range-rover-worth-n11m-from-goddaughter/

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Gets Range Rover Worth N11M From Goddaughter by donbachi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
From a goddaughter with a godfather.

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Gets Range Rover Worth N11M From Goddaughter by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Big-god gave it to godmother to deliver it to her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Davido Terminates Lil Frosh Contract With DMW / BREAKING: How Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Osun State [photos And Video] / Video Of A Man Dancing Shaku Shaku During An Igbo Cultural Night Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.