Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Start Graduate School Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Start Graduate School Application (186 Views)

Comparing Graduate School In The USA and UK / Bayero University Dangote Business School Application Forms 201 / 2017/2018 Dangote Business School Application Is Still On Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Graduate School Application by jukekeocha: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2020
You decided to apply to grad school; now what? Knowing how/where to start was the hardest thing for me. The process varies for each person; for me, I started by making a list.

Figure out what you want in your grad program, so you know how to begin deciding where to apply. You don’t need to have a plan for the rest of your life/career, but deciding which programs to apply to is VERY daunting, so it helps to break it up. 

Where do you want to study? Geography matters more than you might think it does. Grad school is going to be stressful, so the least you can do is be in a location you enjoy. Coast vs. inland, big city vs. small city vs. rural, and cost-of-living, etc. are all things to consider. 

Now you can start looking at programs in those areas. You might already have a.........................................

continue reading How to start graduate school application
Join us on telegram for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Sure Correct Scores / ICAN Exam Is A Serious Business / Lead City University 2O2O/2O21 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.