Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) (72399 Views)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters / LIRS Sends Falz A Letter To Come And Pay His Personal Income Tax For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by okonyia(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2020
When the young man was dieing of hunger, did they provide him food,was he having constant light, free accommodation , what is their contribution to his winning. Then why reminding him of tax, for not providing any service. Is not exploitation?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Lagos & Tax be Like PDP & Corruption you can't Separate them, LIRS Should Allow thrones to Cool down first
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2020
IRS are leeches, like some ex-girlfriends, they always find a way into your wallet
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by harmony75: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2020
where una dey when he had nothing as a youth and a graduate?!?!?! Nigeria government don't care about anybody, the politicians should be the ones paying tax, they're the only benefiting the wealth of the nation. leave the boy that's just starting his life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by karnap(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2020
this is a form of embarrassment,why would they make a public post requesting him to pay his tax,so the laycon don't know his way? hungry humans,and it's just to enriched one head,sad how they do things in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Peace signs in the air for son
Put his name on the street sign there where he from
Whenever we hear his bangers, flare up a blunt
And praise God, and pray we all prepared when He come for us
Just opened my new office, West Coast branch
Place my teacup on the saucer, it's Esco, man
Bossed up, nothing feels better than doing deals with my brothers
It's surreal, how I feel, y'all should love us
Life is a test so congratulations to your success
For having patience, you deserve the best
You know they do niggas, the IRS(internal revenue service)
People I ain't even met take it out my check
They the biggest gangster, I respect the jooks
We buyin' big boy mansions, they respect the crooks
This for my project niggas and blue Benzes
Mercedes emblems with they bitch with 'em

Artist: Nas
From album: kings disease (2020)
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by wink2015(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2020
SOME NIGERIANS DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY LAYCON SHOULD BE SUBJECTED TO PAY TAX ON HIS WINNINGS.

After all, it was big brother competition he went for and subsequently won.

Why must he pay tax on his winnings.

For educational purposes and to spread knowledge, Accountants, Tax experts, economists and other financial experts should come into the thread and explain to the nairaland members why Laycon should be taxed.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by opomulero(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2020
envoymedia:
LIRS Reminds BBNaija 2020 Winner, Laycon, About His Tax (Photo)

Lagos State Internal Revenue Service, LIRS, sent a congratulatory message to BBNaija 2020 winner, Laycon, and reminded him about paying his tax, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to its Twitter handle, LIRS wrote:

https://twitter.com/lirsgovng/status/1310642052171026432?s=19

is that money taxable
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Detolanny(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

It's not about State of "Origin", it's about "Residence". If he resides in Lagos, then LIRS gets the TAX.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by tfash96(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
To be objective, I listened to this guy's music and it is below par and the voice is not soronous. Though happy for his success and feat in the BBN House, he should find another calling,maybe Movies or Comedy.

That's how to avoid being another Efe...
Go to his DM bad belle.. Y telling us here?
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Inventionalgeek:
is he really a drug lord
he's a cocaine boss
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by sylarada(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by bhella10: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:
Just imagine. Are these not the village people we get warned about?

How much does Tinubu and the likes pay as tax?
Find your way to LIRs. Go ask... claaaaat! Eastern Wailing wailers. Tinubu is becoming a nightmare to these ones. grin
daddytime:

Find your way to LIRs. Go ask... claaaaat! Eastern Wailing wailers. Tinubu is becoming a nightmare to these ones.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by PremierGuy(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2020
The tax remittance is for the building of Bourdillion Empire and not for Lagos state.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by manunitedbabes: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2020
grin they are making it public so let them also make theirs public
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by famouscargo4u: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

Although he is from ogun state but tax law states that he must pay it within the jurisdiction of where income was earned.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by wellmax(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:
Wonder if LIRS has ever directed this same message to the bullion van man of Burdillion or Alpha Beta company.

Shoud you pay tax on YOUR money that you withdraw from the bank.

Your quest for likes here is done with ignorance
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Kamal112(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Lagos and tax are 5 and 6 ��
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by fyneguy: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
To be objective, I listened to this guy's music and it is below par and the voice is not soronous. Though happy for his success and feat in the BBN House, he should find another calling,maybe Movies or Comedy.

That's how to avoid being another Efe...

senseless post. how many naija artistes have the so-called sonorous voice?
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Blitzerz: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
einsteine:

He didn't pay an entry fee so it can't qualify as a gambling win. Perhaps he could argue that it was a gift.
Either way, the money doesn't fall under any category of tax in the constitution.
U dont pay tax for winning competitions
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Adex2442: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2020
I don't think this is an official account.

Its not professional at all
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Ramsak1: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2020
And if we check well e fit be say na public schools you attend right from k.g up till Tertiary institution level oo..
KingOfTheSouthS:
Since I was born and now I'm getting old I have never seen what our tax have been used for.

Bad roads still dey everywhere for this country.

Electricity no dey at all.

Security dey too weak for naija

All we see everyday is our greedy politicians and their children jumping from one private jet to another. This country is finished.

I will rather swallow the money than to pay tax to this greedy and foolish government. Tufiakwa!
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by kode12: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Well if LIRS knows what they’re doing they won’t be reaching out to the guy. The organisers of the show would’ve been the ones to remove taxes before paying out to him.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Tinubu really got this people in chains
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by hush15: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

This APC government in Lagos na thief jare. He can't pay tax for that. Its a gift and gifts are not tax. Its not salary neither is it business arrangement but a prize money. If there was any tax, big brother would be the one to take it in as withholding tax for the prize money for state government but Lagos Government can't claim personal income tax on that. It is not an income.

Then/we also need to question Lagos state government on their tax generation. Multiple taxations and over priced taxes is killing their citizens. There are there shouting and claiming to be the biggest revenue generator but they are killing their citizens with too much taxes and high ones at that. I can't begin to cite different fraudulent acts of the state from poor record keeping of tax records to multiple taxations. From toll collection to licences and ad valorem taxes.

Lagos State government is cheating their citizens too much and the mad man in bourdillon doesn't pay such.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
And what have they done with the taxes already paid?
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:

Tinibu can't pay tax , he himself na tax collector
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:

Tinibu can't pay tax , he himself na tax collector, especially when iya birthday reach
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by kollog: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Na waa oo, soon, we go dey see some pastors inviting Laycon to attend their churches for special prayers so dt him go fit pay Tithe (10% of his winning cash). Useless Govt looking for all Avenue to get money which dey will loot.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by southpole: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

He made the money in Lagos state
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2020
This guy should just start preparing to run away from this shithole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kagney Linn Karter Commits Suicide / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.